Still cannot access Fortnite

Discus and support Still cannot access Fortnite in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there. I have done that several times and it does not seem to work. We have also gone through the troubleshooting with the E105 and E106 messages.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BankableTuba635, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Still cannot access Fortnite

Hi there. I have done that several times and it does not seem to work. We have also gone through the troubleshooting with the E105 and E106 messages. We have changed games discs and have no problem with other games. Any
    suggestions it was working just fine last night, this has been an issue all day. And you know how that goes for a 9 year old.

:)

BankableTuba635, Jul 30, 2018
  2. buddinaboys
    buddinaboys Guest
    xbox one internet connection

Cannot access anything online:

Box is about 3-4 years old. We have tested network connections on the unit & each time it states there is internet connection BUT we cannot connect to anything? Can't get microsoft edge, account stuff, fortnite etc

Have shut down modem, shut down xbox, signed out. Any suggestions?

buddinaboys, Jul 30, 2018
  3. CowboyCustoms, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I am on PC, and I want to get vbucks with either an xbox or microsoft gift card but there is no vbucks on the microsoft store, anyone how to get vbucks on pc with an xbox gift card?

Hello, Conor.

Unfortunately, the answer is No, you need to access to Fortnite on Xbox.

However, if I recall correctly, Fortnite can still be accessed via cloud gaming for free.

If your country is supported, you can try using the cloud gaming feature to access and spend the vbucks in that way.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

What options do I have changing sons account?

you cannot split or transfer accounts, the xbox account is the microsoft account.

he can create a new account but he won't have access to the skins or battlepass items from fortnite etc as they are locked to the account that purchased them.

all the games purchased can still be played as long as your account is set as the home account on the console then he will have access to online and any purchased games.
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Is there any other way I can transfer my fortnite account from my switch onto my xbox?

Hello Tobi_iboT,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to transfer your progress.

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer your Fortnite progress from your Nintendo Switch to your Xbox. This is because Fortnite accounts are platform-specific, and progress made on one platform cannot be transferred to another. However, you can still use the same Epic Games account on both platforms, which will allow you to keep your purchases and progress separate but still accessible on both platforms.

I hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  7. Nursemorph Win User

A desperate attempt to regain an old account back

Even if they could unlink their Epic account, it would make no difference as the OP cannot access their MICROSOFT account due to using the same password..the person they sold their Fortnite account to then took over their MS account too.
  8. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming redirect

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Fortnite via Xbox Cloud Gaming is only available for web browser access and cannot be launched from the Xbox Cloud Gaming mobile app, Xbox app for Windows or the Xbox console game library. First, you must access the Fortnite page on Epic Games. Then click "Play Now" in the yellow rectangle. From there you will be redirected to the Fortnite page on Xbox Cloud Game. There, just click on "Play", and then the site will ask you to login.

Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

Still cannot access Fortnite

1. Still cannot access Fortnite - Similar Threads - Still cannot access

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  4. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  5. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747
  6. My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!: My xBox account was hacked over 4 months ago. I reported this immediately. I went through the correct process to recover the account which took over 6 weeks. I finally got access using the hacked...
  7. Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.: "The Complete X Files"seasons 1-10 that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells me that all 217 episodes are there, but my 360...
  8. Still cannot access Xbox Live Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still cannot access Xbox Live Rewards points: hello, Just received another email from Xbox, summarizing my rewards earnings for December 2017. At the top of the email is a message that says there seems to be an error with my account: please...
  9. my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount: my ban is overturned but I still cannot access my account c2ab6188-4242-430e-b768-6465998728c1
  10. Old account still billing me but cannot access it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account still billing me but cannot access it: I have an old account that i thought got banned,got a new box and new account. Got billed for the old but have no idea what the email or password are anymore. The only info I have is the gamer...