Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP!

Discus and support Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've progressed through Halo 4's LASO playlist and now every time I try to resume my game, once in the loading screen, the game crashes every time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP!

I've progressed through Halo 4's LASO playlist and now every time I try to resume my game, once in the loading screen, the game crashes every time. According to the internet this bug has been here from the start and the only way to fix it is to restart the
    playlist, play coop or do it in one sitting without saving and quitting, dying or experiencing a crash. Now this is a load of garbage and I'm not going to reset all my hard work.

Someone here needs to contact 343i and tell them to get their crap together. This game has been out for years and it is still flooded with massive game breaking bugs like this and if you dare post about it on Waypoint a corrupt moderator will shut you down
    and ban you for no reason. This is a damn joke Microsoft! Do something about those clowns! They've run the franchise into the ground and walk around all high and mighty like they are the gods of the gaming industry and it is so wrong!

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Feb 18, 2017
  2. Floptart 16
    Floptart 16 Guest
    GTA San Andreas Download "Disk Error" --- What am I supposed to do about this?!?!

So this game breaking glitch still hasn't been fixed. Thanks a lot.

Floptart 16, Feb 18, 2017
  3. OldPepsiMan
    OldPepsiMan Guest
    Why was this game-breaking glitch never fixed?

Game-breaking glitch that was NEVER fixed? There is a 1000/1000 thread for Skyrim, with 139 signatures. We have all encountered glitches and freezes from time to time, but still manage to finish the game. Usually, if something gets broken, we just go
    back to a previous save.

OldPepsiMan, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP!

Seriously I just lost it tonight. I got towards the end of Infinity (segment right before the pelican picks you up) my game froze and I went back in to resume and now my save is corrupt again. Honestly this is getting really annoying now and I'm getting
    really pissed off about why Microsoft allows these lazy morons at 343i to keep their jobs regardless of this incompetent behaviour ignoring bugs for years and expecting people to just forgot about them or find some makeshift work around methods?

The 360 Halo games were flawless how the heck did this 343i company manage to drive this game into the ground and 6-foot under? And why the **** do they do nothing about it? Why do they act so stupid and ignore gamers that tell them they have bugs to fix?
    I mean what are they doing in the office? Playing custom games? Do your damn jobs and fix your garbage OR hire me and a hundred other willing people and we'll fix it ourselves! Gosh these guys are useless!

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Feb 18, 2017
  5. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Seriously I just lost it tonight. I got towards the end of Infinity (segment right before the pelican picks you up) my game froze and I went back in to resume and now my save is corrupt again. Honestly this is getting really annoying now and I'm getting
    really pissed off about why Microsoft allows these lazy morons at 343i to keep their jobs regardless of this incompetent behaviour ignoring bugs for years and expecting people to just forgot about them or find some makeshift work around methods?

The 360 Halo games were flawless how the heck did this 343i company manage to drive this game into the ground and 6-foot under? And why the **** do they do nothing about it? Why do they act so stupid and ignore gamers that tell them they have bugs to fix?
    I mean what are they doing in the office? Playing custom games? Do your damn jobs and fix your garbage OR hire me and a hundred other willing people and we'll fix it ourselves! Gosh these guys are useless!
  6. OldPepsiMan Win User

Why was this game-breaking glitch never fixed?

Game-breaking glitch that was NEVER fixed? There is a 1000/1000 thread for Skyrim, with 139 signatures. We have all encountered glitches and freezes from time to time, but still manage to finish the game. Usually, if something gets broken, we just go
    back to a previous save.
  7. Floptart 16 Win User

GTA San Andreas Download "Disk Error" --- What am I supposed to do about this?!?!

So this game breaking glitch still hasn't been fixed. Thanks a lot.
  8. Glu10Free Win User

Update

It needs a patch ASAP as quite a few of us are running into the inventory freeze glitch which makes the game unplayable. Right now I've wasted $20 on a broken game.
  9. NOC Keaka Win User

Halo 4 Missing Downloadable Content Campaign

yeah sorry guys but Hassassinade is rite. what your experiencing is a bug/glitch in the Halo 4 game and can only be fixed with a tiitle update. 343i is aware of these issues and is working on a fix.
Thema:

1. Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP! - Similar Threads - Still broken MASSIVE

2. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  3. How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair: This is what I got from 2nd repair. 2024-01-09 172116.png My controller cannot charge after 3 months use. Because it is still in warranty so I tried to get it repaired. Frist time send it to...
  4. Gamebar is still broken for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar is still broken for PC: Gamebar won’t stay running in the background so party chat doesn’t work. They have since delivered an update and removed this problem as a known issue but it is still an issue. Nothing has changed...
  5. HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!: WIth the new update - the same people are using the same hacks. DO YOUR DAMN JOB and ban these cheaters. 5a639b1c-e591-4bc7-8bee-26e4b2b07561
  6. xbox remote play STILL broken!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play STILL broken!: hello, i have a xbox series s and i was planning on using remote play , when i tried it on my windows 11 laptop the screen is completely black, while on any other platform i can see my xbox...
  7. Is hdmi cec still broken on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is hdmi cec still broken on Series X?: Ok, so fellow gamers and ambassadors, please help me out: Hdmi cec is not working properly with my SX since day one. On the original Xbox One and Xbox One X, it used to power up the TV and amp...
  8. The new minecraft launcher for PC is (still) broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new minecraft launcher for PC is (still) broken: When i first tried updating to the newest launcher from the Microsoft takeover it wouldn't let me log in with both Microsoft and Mojang account infos, i figured it was just a bug that'd be worked...
  9. Flight simulator Xbox series X still broken/unplayable l

in XboX Insiders
    Flight simulator Xbox series X still broken/unplayable l: Yesterday's update did not solve the problem when you save and load a flight, the TOOLBAR is MISSING. Thus making this game not fully functional for over a year now! submitted by...
  10. Xbox Series S Audio Passthrough is still broken and it doesn't work for Netflix.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Audio Passthrough is still broken and it doesn't work for Netflix.: Hi, The audio passthrough is broken and the Netflix App doesn't use it when watching films. How many of us still have the same issue? I'm using an xbox series s with an optical cable from my tv...