Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach.

Discus and support Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated the controller and when i plug in the turtle beech it buzzes. But when i plug in a 360 headset it works fine. Also other people hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CYBER THE VIRUS, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach.

I updated the controller and when i plug in the turtle beech it buzzes. But when i plug in a 360 headset it works fine. Also other people hear the buzzing.

:)

CYBER THE VIRUS, Jan 5, 2015
  2. Xbox One Official Stereo Headset Question

Hi guys me being a pain with the Questions Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach. :(

Am picking up the turtle beach XO ONE Friday Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach. :) now it comes with Mic Monitoring on the new headset adaptor that Turtle beach are including.

Now my Question is i have the Xbox stereo adaptor will the XO ONE headset work with that adaptor this is in case the turtle beach adaptor breaks

Here is the link to the new adaptor in case anyone not seen it http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-...sories/ear-force-headset-audio-controller/644

MessiahBrowny, Jan 5, 2015
  3. Questions about headset please answer

Now am purchasing two headset layer today.turtle beach xo one and xbox stereo headset.my question is do I need to update both adapters to my controller or do I just need to update just one and both headsets would work.bare in mine the xo one has the turtle
    beach adaptor

MessiahBrowny, Jan 5, 2015
  4. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

Official Microsoft Stereo headset for Xbox One.....

I think i am going to buy the adaptor and use it with my turtle beach px5 headset.
  5. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

headsets - turtle Vs triton

Are Microsoft not releasing a adaptor ? I won't be buying another turtle beach headset if not.
  6. JOK3R J 88 Win User

x32 Turtle Beach headset working on xbox one?

Go buy the headset adaptor for the xbox one that lets u connect the turtle beach headset to the controller for chat
  7. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

Please DO NOT Buy the Turtle Beach XO Fours

I think i am just going to buy the adaptor and stick to using my turtle beach px5 headset.
  8. Mister Fragger Win User

Sound issues in games.

Are you using a stereo or surround sound headset? (Turtle Beach for example)
Thema:

Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach.

1. Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach. - Similar Threads - Stereo headset adaptor

2. Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?: I bought the starfeild version of the xbox stereo headset and the left earpeice which is used to control the chat mixer simply just doesnt work and i cant even change it through the audio settings...
  3. Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?: I have someone in my home looking for a headset who also happens to be very allergic to latex. Does the official Xbox Stereo Headset contain latex? c5a10a76-df97-40ac-80dc-a1361efea164
  4. PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue: I have an Stereo Headset adaptor plugged into my Elite 2 Controller. The Xbox Party Chat and Game audio all works fine. However for some reason the 'player' vs 'game' audio volume function on the...
  5. Stereo headset adaptor doesn´t work after one use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adaptor doesn´t work after one use: Hi, I have the stereo headset from Microsoft, and it comes with an adapter so I can hear both audio game and chat, I used it the day before yesterday and it worked fine, but yesterday I had no...
  6. Xbox one x stereo headset adaptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x stereo headset adaptor: Xbox one x controller with headset adaptor the adaptor is on mute all the time i have tryed to update controller but says controller is up to date aba6e50d-ad47-4949-bab8-91dc9241d678
  7. My Xbox One Stereo Headset ADAPTOR is always muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Stereo Headset ADAPTOR is always muted: in march i had a blast playing halo n gears n tom clancys wild lands,,i would party up with friends n strangers alike no problem,,now i am part of the early update program,,so ever since the...
  8. Xbox one headset stereo adaptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset stereo adaptor: I got a headset adaptor and I got issues with it, it disconnects my controller and it cuts in and out it gets worse then disconnects my controller there a reason why? Please thanks....
  9. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues: Every time I use my the Stereo Adaptor I get echo for everything I say unless it's one word then it doesn't echo for some reason. Any solutions to this I've updated the headset adaptor as well as...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4: Hoping someone can help. I bought the headset adaptor about a month ago and all was good at the beginning however in the last week or so it's become barely usable with my headset. The sound cuts...