Steering wheels better than official 360 one

Discus and support Steering wheels better than official 360 one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been bought an Xbox one for Christmas, which I am very pleased with. However, having enjoyed many hours of fun with my Official Xbox 360 wheel I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dandanstimo, Jan 1, 2016.

1. dandanstimo
    dandanstimo Guest

I have been bought an Xbox one for Christmas, which I am very pleased with. However, having enjoyed many hours of fun with my Official Xbox 360 wheel I find myself in a bit of a quandary. Where can I get a wheel to replace it that is just as good and I can
    still use on my lap sat on the sofa without the need for a dedicated stand or table. Any help or ideas are very welcome!

Thanks

:)

dandanstimo, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Covert Affairs-9D152A5A-7B0C-4CF8-9CC5-37C5F386B15, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Mr No Luck
    Mr No Luck Guest
    Connecting multiple steering wheels

Just wondering if anyone has recent experience connecting more than one official Microsoft steering wheel with pedals? I can only get one to connect at a time to my Xbox Slim no matter what I do. Xbox firmware issue maybe? They all connect fine until I try
    to connect more than one at a time. I can connect three standard controllers with one steering wheel but no more than one steering wheel at a time. I have three wheels. Xbox is up to date. Tried everything I can think of. Thanks for any suggestions. The steering
    wheels are this kind:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_Wireless_Racing_Wheel

Mr No Luck, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Dibbley 247
    Dibbley 247 Guest

I know you don't want a stand or table, but if you really want a good wheel, the Thrustmaster TX is great!!!

It has force feedback, only problem I've had, is it's not great on Forza 5 (it's the game rather than the wheel) but everything else runs sweet on it.

I got a little fold away stand to which I keep the pedals attached all the time, so all I have to do is unfold, put in one screw to clamp it upright, then 2 more screws to hold the actual wheel.

You can also buy add ons like 4 pedals and gear stick. Or F1 type wheels to swap out the Ferrari 458 replica.

Dibbley 247, Jan 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: