Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app)

Discus and support Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I've succesfully experienced playing to my xbox games directly on my HP laptop under windows 10 via Xbox companion App and the controller works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gianni79Xbox1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app)

Hi.

I've succesfully experienced playing to my xbox games directly on my HP laptop under windows 10 via Xbox companion App and the controller works superbly. I really appreciate that function.

I would like to know the following please: If I buy a Steering wheel and pedals pack for my Xbox one x, could i plug this pack directly to my laptop and play there, rather than on the console? Would it work?

The fact is that I live in a little space and I prefer be 'driving' in a separate room on the laptop and not in the big living room Screen where the console is located.

If it is possible, could you please advice me of what xbox steering wheel would do the job and under 200eur (with force return)?

Thanks in advance and stay safe

Feel free to call me at 0033768098463 Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app) :)

Giovanni

:)

Gianni79Xbox1, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Badger Gravling Win User

Hi,

You'll find that most entry level steering wheels will either be PC and Xbox compatible, or PC and PS4 compatible.

So as long as you get the PC/Xbox One version, you'll be fine. For example, the Logitech G920 or the Thrustmaster TMX Pro (which is what I currently use)

And they'll plug and play for both devices. So with the Thrustmaster, for example, you just download the drivers on your PC, and then plug it in - and for the Xbox, I think the drivers are already installed. All you need to do is connect the wheel via USB
    (it also needs plugging into a power socket). I'd guess that you might need to download the drivers even using the Companion App, but it only takes a minute or two..

For force feedback and wheel recommendations, there are cheaper options than the G920 and TMX Pro, but they're the best ones if you want something which will do everything from casual playing up to fairly serious sim racing without spending hundreds.

Just be aware that you'll need to attach them to a desk or a stand etc - both the G920 and TMX Pro come with clamping systems built in, so you can set them up and remove them in a few minutes by doing up/undoing 1 or 2 clamps...
  3. Gianni79Xbox1 Win User

Thank you for your very complete answer Badger, I appreciate it! So I can play to my Xbox by streaming companion app on pc, where I also plug my wheel and pedals. Cool! I mainly play to F1 2019 and Forza7 o project cars.

I think I prefer the Logitech 920 (nicer).

I saw the wireless hyperkin without pedals (the best for no spaces taken and cheap) but not sure it is going to be better then my controller.
  4. Jetpack Joe45 Win User

How can I connect my Steering wheel to my Xbox one?

And the headphones connect directly to the hand console- nothing to do with the steering wheel.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why are my steering wheel buttons unmappable?

The steering wheel is compatible with Xbox one, but is it also compatible with the game? Unless the game directly supports the wheel, all you get is basic pad functionality
Thema:

1. Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app) - Similar Threads - Steering wheel directly

2. Steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel: I bought a steering wheel hurricane mkii and when i plugs in xbox one doesn't turn on can help me please cee66805-ccdb-4cf5-b5aa-546619a16466
  3. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  4. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  5. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  8. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  9. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  10. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....