Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

Discus and support Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dynastygal, Dec 16, 2023.

1. dynastygal
    dynastygal Guest

Hello,

I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X.

I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop.

Likewise if I use the load option on the main menu.

I have done a hard reset of the console, restarted it. Tried reinstalling game. Tried deleting save then redownloading from the cloud.

Nothing works.

It's infuriating as I'm so close to the end of the game.

:)

dynastygal, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Steamworld Build on your Xbox Series X.

May we know if this happens to all games and apps?

Are you part of Xbox Insider? What is the OS version of your console?

Have you tried clearing the cache on your console?

• To do this, hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off.
    • Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in and turning the console back on.

If that doesn't work, you may want to try contacting the game's developer, for further assistance. They may have additional troubleshooting steps or be able to provide a patch to fix the issue.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Ezlare Win User

How do i kill this NCR ranger

Interesting.

It's probably a save that is crashing your game, try deleting that particular save, and load a game before that particular save.
  5. LucidWindow Win User

Xbox series X keeps crashing playing games

I am having the same issue everytime I click play it goes to the loading screen then crashes.
  6. wadping Win User

Fallout 4, Disk no longer reading

Having the same issue,it starts up but as soon as i try and load a save it starts the loading screen freezes and crashes me back to main menu v_angry the disc is perfect
Thema:

1. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save. - Similar Threads - Steamworld Build crashes

2. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  3. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  4. steam build word frozen at start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    steam build word frozen at start up: im doing games on pc edge win 11. Game just started doing that for me as well. uninstalled, reinstalled. I click on tabs and nothing its frozen at the main screen. Nothing responds to clicking or...
  5. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  6. Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Builds friends list is blank: My friends list is currently showing no friends online for the last couple of builds , I have raised a problem and completely reset the Xbox series x but still see the issue. Is anyone else seeing...
  7. Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Do issues from Insider release notes apply to the stable build as well?: From the latest build release notes: We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report...
  8. Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...: So yesterday i build my new pc, i am using drives from my old pc with games already installed on there. Now on the xbox app i can't see those games anymore. I tried changing the download folder to...
  9. Build twice for same Xbox software program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Build twice for same Xbox software program: It appears that I was billed twice on my credit card for the same Microsoft Xbox marvel avenger program, once in May 2023, and again in November 2023, both times in the amount of $20.59. Please...
  10. More Awesome Platformers For The One! Steamworld Dig & The Swapper!

in XBoX on Consoles
    More Awesome Platformers For The One! Steamworld Dig & The Swapper!: Has anyone tried either one of these new games yet? If so... thoughts? SteamWorld Dig is Now Available for Xbox One The Swapper is Now Available for Xbox One a2ed5999-9d47-4959-b620-e83509bd9ec2