Steam - Xbox cant link them

Discus and support Steam - Xbox cant link them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant link xbox acount with steam. Everytime i do it , it says Try again soon. We cant link right now. 3532e42a-dde5-4aed-809a-215c0322c417 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anastasios Dachis, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Steam - Xbox cant link them

I cant link xbox acount with steam. Everytime i do it , it says Try again soon. We cant link right now.

:)

Anastasios Dachis, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there Anastasios!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Unfortunately, Xbox does not have any tools to unlink 3rd party accounts to a Microsoft Account on their end. The best solution is to contact Steam about your concern:

https://help.steampowered.com/en/

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. PunisheR_ Win User

Can't Connect Online Forza 4 Pc Steam Version

i have xbox app and steam,.my steam account and my friend account steam ,we both of them linked already to microsoft ,
  4. Gods Bullfrog Win User

Fable 3 for PC: Can't download free content.

Well Cant Download the FREE Fable DLcs from steam.. Because steam doesn't have them..
  5. Allebas Win User

Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam

Hi Grizzgolf,

Right now you can play Xbox games via Window 10 on your pc. As long as the game is a play any where title like "Sea of Thieves" you can play it on your PC.

Now if your using Steam>>>you have to purchase games and have a Steam account with them. You cant play Steam games on Xbox Live and you cant play Xbox Live games via Steam.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox wireless gamepad on smart TV for Steam Link

Hi Xabi,

I found on Steam's support site for the Steam Link that a few controllers are compatible with the Steam Link on a Samsung Smart TV, but the Xbox One wireless controller is not one of them. It says wired so you will need to use it with a USB cable.

Here is the link:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5613-TADC-2802
Thema:

1. Steam - Xbox cant link them - Similar Threads - Steam cant link

2. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  3. Cant switch Microsoft accounts on Sea of Thieves. (PC) (Steam)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant switch Microsoft accounts on Sea of Thieves. (PC) (Steam): I am currently trying to play sea of thieves. Whenever I launch the game is brings me to a screen that says "enter password" the only problem is that the account it wants me to sign in on is no...
  4. HOW CAN I TRANSFER TO MY STEAM FM23 SAVE TO XBOX FM23? (I CANT TRANSFER MY CAREER FROM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW CAN I TRANSFER TO MY STEAM FM23 SAVE TO XBOX FM23? (I CANT TRANSFER MY CAREER FROM...: Hello, I played the FM23 on Steam last weekend while it was free to play and I liked it I find some improvements and decided to purchase it. Today I bought Xbox Game Pass because it is more...
  5. I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account: I want to play the master chief collection and when I first played it a few years ago I made an account and linked my steam to it. since that time I have made a new account since I couldnt...
  6. İ cant link my steam account to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ cant link my steam account to my xbox account: İm trying to link my steam account to my xbox account and its not working it just says sisu.xboxlive.com not found dd832334-3d0b-4d8e-8c46-9e1098d05998
  7. I cant see my Steam and Epic games account in XBOX account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant see my Steam and Epic games account in XBOX account...: Neither Steam nor my Epic games games are not visible in my XBOX account. There are not in the last played games and when I play with them they do not appear at my activity ... If anyone can help...
  8. Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox: Split from this thread. I’m also having the same issue I can’t play with my friends on next gen xbox or PC anymore, it also says the same thing it seems “this player can’t join your party on...
  9. Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox: I tried playing rainbow six siege today December 7th with my friend on computer and when I invite him or he invites me it says “Sorry, it seems this player cant join a party on your current...
  10. i cant connect to forza 4 steam version

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant connect to forza 4 steam version: hi i cant cant use any online stuff of the game forza 4 i cant use the action house or play online with friends for some reason i just started to play the game again after a break of 2 months i...