steam build word frozen at start up

Discus and support steam build word frozen at start up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im doing games on pc edge win 11. Game just started doing that for me as well. uninstalled, reinstalled. I click on tabs and nothing its frozen at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DAWNLeiser, Feb 11, 2024.

1. DAWNLeiser
    DAWNLeiser Guest

im doing games on pc edge win 11. Game just started doing that for me as well. uninstalled, reinstalled. I click on tabs and nothing its frozen at the main screen. Nothing responds to clicking or key codes.

:)

DAWNLeiser, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi DAWNLeiser, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool:

https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool

Let me know if it works!
  3. Fresh Kills Win User

MCC Patch 11/20/14

I've had freezing today after every mission. It's frozen right now with the words 'untracked build, won't upload' in the upper left corner
  4. bhlehr Win User

How to Skip Videos

To clarify ...

The one button you are referring to is the one I meant with I said "the correct button". When the video started that "skip" button would show up. But when I pressed it, the word "loading" came up, and stayed there while the video was frozen.

After managing to get the skip button to actually work, it took me to a different section or sequence of the video, which I referred to as "all the frozen videos". So, it would have been more accurate for me to say "all the frozen video sequences in for
    that particular part of the game".

In any case, I managed to get through it (finally), and things are back on track.
  5. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

Xbox frozen on start up screen

have you tried console without HD? i'd check your HD for corrupt files,and clear cache,see if that helps
  6. thelion71 Win User

XBO game install sizes *spoilers*

@A Frozen Poo

It's small because you have to buy the animals once you build the ZOO! : P
Thema:

1. steam build word frozen at start up - Similar Threads - steam build word

2. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?: We are missing the remaining Windows Drivers for Valve's Steam Deck Oled: Wifi Bluetooth Audio Please provide us with these remaining drivers A huge community of us online are requesting for...
  5. Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?: A few months ago bought rainbow six siege and i played it for around 8 hours (multiple sessions) before it just never worked again. I gave up trying to fix it because I seemed to be the only one...
  6. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  7. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  8. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  9. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  10. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...