stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

Discus and support stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paxton Donovan, Dec 11, 2023.

1. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why.

:)

Paxton Donovan, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Paxton my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It's definitely frustrating when your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for PS5 suddenly starts ruining the audio quality during calls on your computer. Here are some potential reasons and troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue:

Possible Reasons:

Audio Settings Conflict: Conflicting audio settings between your computer and the headset can cause distorted audio during calls.

Microphone Interference: Background noise or other audio sources near your microphone might be causing interference.

Microphone Sensitivity: The microphone sensitivity might be set too high, picking up unwanted noise.

Outdated Drivers: Outdated audio drivers on your computer might not be compatible with the headset, leading to audio problems.

Hardware Issues: A hardware issue with the headset or the microphone itself could be the culprit.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Check Audio Settings:

On your computer, ensure the default audio device is set to the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max.

Double-check the call application's audio settings and confirm the correct microphone and speaker are selected.
    Adjust the mic volume and gain levels to ensure clear audio transmission without distortion.

Minimize Background Noise:

Use the headset in a quiet environment with minimal background noise.
    Position the microphone away from your mouth to minimize breathing sounds.
    Consider using a pop filter to further reduce unwanted noise.

Adjust Microphone Sensitivity:

On your computer, find the microphone settings for the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max.

Lower the microphone sensitivity to reduce the pickup of ambient noise.
    Experiment with different sensitivity levels to find the optimal balance.
    Update Audio Drivers:

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. Leo Invictus Win User

Xbox One Headsets

Thanks guys!

I just found where Turtle Beach's Stealth 700 says you can stream music and take calls from your device all while playing games so I'm going to look into it and double and triple check, but I'm thinking that's what I'll go with!
    Howdy.

I have a set of TB Stealth 700s and can confirm that they will simultaneously process both game audio/chat and audio streamed via Bluetooth. Just did a little test to be sure.

The game audio and chat are delivered via WiFi, and the phone audio is streamed via Bluetooth.

If you have any other questions, please ask away!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max Xbox headphones no audio

5. Kathy A. Win User

Very Puzzling Headset/Chat Problems

Hi Spoccular,

We understand your sentiment when using Turtle Beach stealth 700 headset on Xbox Series S. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will suggest you to check this support article from the headset manufacturer which has troubleshooting and steps you can try - Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox - No Mic Audio.

Should you need further assistance, please contact Support Team.

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. omgjordin Win User

First setup

Hello! Lots of replies on the monitor front, so I thought I throw in a headset that I like personally. I use the

Turtle Beach Stealth 700s
    and LOVE them. They're completely wireless + bluetooth so you can use them with xbox, pc, or your phone. They have independent volume settings for game / party chats and are super easy to use. They also sell refurbished

Stealth 700s
    for a cheaper price if that's something you'd be interested in to save some money.

[​IMG]

DESCRIPTION:

The TURTLE BEACH® STEALTH 700 is the latest premium gaming headset for Xbox One, debuting Microsoft’s new Xbox Wireless technology and Windows Sonic surround sound, plus active noise-cancellation and Bluetooth connectivity to the new Turtle Beach Audio Hub
    app. The STEALTH 700 features an all-new modern style and delivers immersive surround sound plus chat audio through powerful 50mm over-ear speakers, and features Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic that can be flipped-up to mute. For comfort, the
    STEALTH 700 dawns the latest iteration of Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs™ glasses friendly design, and has a bonded leather-wrapped headband and ear-cushions. The STEALTH 700 also includes Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing® sound setting, Mic Monitoring,
    independent game and chat volume control, Dynamic Chat Boost™, audio presets including Bass Boost, and a 10-hour rechargeable battery.

SPECS:

Audio Connection

Direct Wireless Connection

Speaker Frequency Response

20Hz - 20kHz

Headset Power

Rechargeable Battery

Battery

Rechargeable 1000mAh Lithium Polymer

Speaker Size

50mm with Neodymium Magnets

Battery Life

Up to 10 Hours

Microphone

Flip-Up Omni-Directional

Headband/Earpad Material

Synthetic Leather with Foam Cushioning

Ear Cushion

Synthetic Leather with Foam Cushioning
Thema:

1. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call - Similar Threads - stealth 700 gen2

2. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  4. Stealth 700 Gen 2 connected fine with my Win 10 laptop, but new Win 11 device does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 700 Gen 2 connected fine with my Win 10 laptop, but new Win 11 device does not...: I bought a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 to use with my new Series X. I was lucky and got a Series X on the day they were put on sale in the UK. With the Stealth 700 Gen 2 and my old Win 10...
  5. I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...: Yea so as with my 700 gen 2s there was also a battery icon on the dashboard like the controller but not with the gen 2 max. So is it just on xbox not showing battery info because using the USB...
  6. Issues Connecting with Stealth 700 Gen 1 Headset in Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues Connecting with Stealth 700 Gen 1 Headset in Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring.: Have any of you experienced any issues with connecting to the Xbox via a wireless headset while in the Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring? I was wondering because my Stealth 700 Gen 1 Turtle Beach Headset...
  7. Stealth 700 disconnects unexpectedly

in XboX Insiders
    Stealth 700 disconnects unexpectedly: So for the past couple of days my headset will just randomly disconnect from the Xbox, and I've tried reseting the headset when that happens but it immediately disconnects again, I was wondering...
  8. Stealth 700 party mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 700 party mixer: Since the latest console update for the Series X my party chat mixer will not work at all the volume wheel on the headset controls one half of the chat mixer and the mapable wheel controls the...
  9. Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches: Hi this is MsDJquietstorm, I purchased a Stealth 700 Turtle Beach Gen 2 headset. I'm noticing that I had a console update and been having issues ever since. The issues that I'm having is party...
  10. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Preview Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Preview Issues: I downloaded the new preview system update hoping that it would fix some of the wireless headset connection issues. So far it has been better, however I am no longer able to adjust the mic...