Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

Discus and support Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L.Dempsey, Dec 2, 2023.

1. L.Dempsey
    L.Dempsey Guest

Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer, it doesn't even read that it is connected. It worked last night just fine.

:)

L.Dempsey, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello L.Dempsey,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having issues with your Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset.

It looks like your issue is related to power of the headset or else this could be a hardware issue. Please reach out to the headset's manufacturer and make sure to have the headset's warranty at hand.

The best people that can help you with this is the manufacturer and we hope you'll get back to gaming soon.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
  4. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB

Hello SacredBlaziken1,

I understand that you are having issues with your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen2 USB headset and your Xbox controller. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

Make sure that the consoles OS is up to date.

About system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

Try using a wired connection instead of wireless.

Test a different headset on the console and test your Stealth 600 on a different device and check the point of failure.

Try resetting the Turtle Beach headset by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds if the problem only arises when using it.

If non these methods resolve the issue, please reach out to Turtle Beach Support.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thema:

1. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why? - Similar Threads - Stealth 600 Gen

2. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no...
  3. Stealth 600 gen 2 wont pair to transmitter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 gen 2 wont pair to transmitter: I just bought a new transmitter for my headset and i cant get the headset and transmitter to pair. Ive tried every method from the Microsoft and turtle beach websites but nothing is working. They...
  4. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  5. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  6. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  7. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller: Hi I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black. When you plug the USB in to give the headset connection, it then acts as a controller in game. For example, I play EA24 and I cannot click...
  8. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  9. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB: For some reason, and I don't know if it's an issue with the Xbox itself or with the Turtle Beach headset in question. We have an issue with the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen2 USB causing issues...
  10. Stealth 600 gen 2 usb transmitter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 gen 2 usb transmitter not working: So I've just purchased the TB stealth 600 gen 2 usb xbox edition and when I plug the transmitter into my xbox, it doesn't light up. I purchased this second hand but I was told it was in good...