Stay getting screwed by this company

Discus and support Stay getting screwed by this company in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The bank I am with had some accounts hacked so they cut off some people's cards and had to send new ones out well my xbox live ran out and it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CensedAtol47283, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Stay getting screwed by this company

The bank I am with had some accounts hacked so they cut off some people's cards and had to send new ones out well my xbox live ran out and it won't allow me to delete my old card off after I put the new one in. This is stupid annoying it always seems like
    it's some bs with them.

:)

CensedAtol47283, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Snapp OFF
    Snapp OFF Guest
    Xbox One? what we need to know

I feel as gamers we are the ones getting screwed by this new system. They built this new one to get a newer demographic of gamers well in the process us gamers that have been with Xbox since gen 1 we're get the shaft. It's like when a big company buys a
    small one they come in an start pushing out the ppl that helped build the company to get a younger face for the company. Very very stupid move by Microsoft I believe. Who agrees?

Snapp OFF, Aug 26, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Getting screwed by xbox again

What is happeninig when you try to access the Live service?

onyxishere, Aug 26, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

try to contact support at support.xbox.com and see if they can help.

denis97g, Aug 26, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    SLB4EVERPT, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: