Statuscode 0150017 - Fehler beim Herunterladen von lego starwars saga

Discus and support Statuscode 0150017 - Fehler beim Herunterladen von lego starwars saga in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; habe problem beim download von lego starwars 4free with gold bekomme fehlermeldung download in meiner region nicht verfügbar oder datei beschädigt.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneBreak8000280, May 31, 2017.

1. Statuscode 0150017 - Fehler beim Herunterladen von lego starwars saga

habe problem beim download von lego starwars 4free with gold bekomme fehlermeldung download in meiner region nicht verfügbar oder datei beschädigt. weiss da einer rat?

Mod Translation:

Have problem when downloading lego starwars for free with gold get error message download in my region not available or file damaged. White because a rat?

:)

OneBreak8000280, May 31, 2017
  2. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    Countdown to 2013 (Deals inside!)

Today LEGO games are 50% off on Xbox Games on Demand

Lego Batman

(Regularly $19.99, now $9.99)

Lego Starwars the Complete Saga

(Regularly $29.99, now $14.99)

Lego Starwars III

Lego Indiana Jones

Lego Pirates of the Carribean

Lego Indiana Jones 2

Lego Harry Potter 1-4

(Regularly $19.99, now $9.99

MisterSwitch, May 31, 2017
  3. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Fehler beim Herunterladen der benötigten Marktplatz Datein

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you post it in English so we can properly isolate the cause of the issue and provide you an appropriate solution.

Regards.

Loraine Mon, May 31, 2017
  4. Statuscode 0150017 - Fehler beim Herunterladen von lego starwars saga

Hey there OneBreak8000280,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately since this game is no longer free with Games with Gold as of today, there isn't anything we'd be able to do to help you get the game now. If you see this issue in the future though, please start a new thread as
    soon as possible so we'd be able to take a closer look. You can also reach out to our chat/phone teams for additional support. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jun 1, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there OneBreak8000280,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately since this game is no longer free with Games with Gold as of today, there isn't anything we'd be able to do to help you get the game now. If you see this issue in the future though, please start a new thread as
    soon as possible so we'd be able to take a closer look. You can also reach out to our chat/phone teams for additional support. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

Countdown to 2013 (Deals inside!)

Today LEGO games are 50% off on Xbox Games on Demand

Lego Batman

Lego Starwars the Complete Saga

(Regularly $29.99, now $14.99)

Lego Starwars III

Lego Indiana Jones

Lego Pirates of the Carribean

Lego Indiana Jones 2

Lego Harry Potter 1-4

(Regularly $19.99, now $9.99
  7. gooslaps goop Win User

What did you accomplish today in gaming V5.5

Played a bit of resi 5 got 2 cheevos i think on lego starwars the complete saga (except its not anymore) and i got one on dungeon seige 3.
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

Fehler beim Herunterladen der benötigten Marktplatz Datein

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you post it in English so we can properly isolate the cause of the issue and provide you an appropriate solution.

Regards.
  9. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Games With Gold for January

I already have the complete saga but I'll probably play Lego starwars II again. I haven't played batman but it looks fun and styx may be fun also but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
Thema:

1. Statuscode 0150017 - Fehler beim Herunterladen von lego starwars saga - Similar Threads - Statuscode 0150017 Fehler

2. Fehler gefunden, Erfolge, Region Deutschland.

in XboX Insiders
    Fehler gefunden, Erfolge, Region Deutschland.: Ich habe knapp 3 Tage mit dem Community Support geschrieben, wegen diesem Fehler. Diesen Fehler, betrifft mich und meine Xbox Freunde. Und zwar meint der Support, dass es regional sein kann und...
  3. Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360: Good evening, First of all, I am from Germany and therefore my Microsoft account is also German. I bought the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription (then XBOX Live Gold) for 3 months. The subscription...
  4. Fehler Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fehler Code: Ich kann mich bei der xbox one nicht Anmelden fehler code 0x80190f4 230edb4d-f7d7-4080-b31c-6248c1af7078
  5. Fehler Code auf Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler Code auf Xbox360: Nach längerer Zeit, habe ich meine Xbox360 mit dem Internet verbunden, habe mir Xbox Gold gekauft, und nun gibt es nur Probleme, ich kann meinen Code nicht einlössen, der fehler Code 8015402B wird...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 forza fehler bei der kommunikation mit dem server

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 forza fehler bei der kommunikation mit dem server: Hallo, Ich wollte fragen ob mir jemand helfen kann. Wenn ich versuche online zu spielen steht dort forza horizon 4 fehler bei der kommunikation mit dem server würde mich über hilfe freuen...
  7. Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]: Hallo, Ich habe seit mehreren Tagen ein Proplem. Ich musste ein spiel deinstallieren (ARK : Survival Evolved) da ich es nicht starten konnte. Ich deinstalierte das Spiel und wollte es neu...
  8. Fehler 0x80070005 beim Ändern des Standardspeicherorts für Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler 0x80070005 beim Ändern des Standardspeicherorts für Apps: Folgendes Problem: Aufgrund einer korrupten (Ukraine-Style) Windowsinstallation musste ich meine C-Festplatte formatieren. Nun ist aber der WindowsApps Ordner auf meiner anderen Festplatte...
  9. 0150017 buying Red Dead Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0150017 buying Red Dead Redemption: Hi! I changed my country from Czech Republic to Germany some two months ago. Not physically, just in the box (dashboard) and account (suggested "Migration") so that I can pay with Euros. Now I'm...
  10. 0150017 Xbox Live Download error cant Download free Gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    0150017 Xbox Live Download error cant Download free Gold games: 0150017 Xbox Live Download error cant Download free Gold games So i moved from Germany to Switzerland and changed all the account infos a while ago and i had this error once before and now again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 fehlercode 0150017