status code 8007274C associated with only one profile, two xbox 360 same problem

Discus and support status code 8007274C associated with only one profile, two xbox 360 same problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my profile wont connect to live anymore, when a try, it takes long time, then say status code 8007274C, please verify live connection. This error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SebastiaoRocha, Mar 21, 2014.

1. status code 8007274C associated with only one profile, two xbox 360 same problem

Hi, my profile wont connect to live anymore, when a try, it takes long time, then say status code 8007274C, please verify live connection.

This error starts at 03/21/2014

I have done a few steps, but no success.

1-Clear cache, does not help!

2-Verify connection, all ok! another profiles on same xbox works fine, only my is not working

3-Remove hard driver, then insert again, does not help!

4-Setup manually connection IP/DNS and Gateway ( Both Wired and wireless ) dows not help

5-Delete my profile, try to download again, but no success, profile download start, but stop and say same error 8007274c

i think is a problem with my profile at microsoft, can anyone tell how to solve that?

PS... I have two xbox 360, each one have 3 profiles with gold active, only my profile have this issue on both xbox.

:)

SebastiaoRocha, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Cant get online it gave me the error codes 8007274c and 80151904

every time I try to get online with my xbox 360 it keep gave me the error code 80151905 or 8007274c and I know it is not my internet because my brother is playing online with the Xbox one and I also it is not just my profile that is have this problem

General black 1, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Cackenhauser
    Cackenhauser Guest
    Duplicate achievement entries for the same game.

Running Geometry Wars 2 on Xbox One using 360 backwards compatibility causes two separate entries to appear in the achievements list.

The duplicates are not simply a rendering issue as the Xbox website and the console show the same duplicated result. I asked a friend to boot up the same game on his profile and the same problem was created for him.

Out of the two achievement sections for this game, it seems gained achievements are associated with one and only the 'time played' is associated with the other making it seem as if there is a database problem within Xbox Live servers for this game.

Being achievement enthusiasts, my friend and I would like to clean our profiles up.

status code 8007274C associated with only one profile, two xbox 360 same problem [​IMG]

Cackenhauser, Mar 21, 2014
  4. status code 8007274C associated with only one profile, two xbox 360 same problem

Hello,

I am sorry you are having this problem. I looked into this error code you provided "8007274C" this error means there's a problem with the system software or Update. Please follow these steps I provide bellow:

Please check your Xbox LIVE Connection for any Nat errors. If none and your not asked to do a system update please try step 2. Please make sure you have at least 190 MB free. If not please delete extra apps and etc..

Solution 1: Download the update again

Restart your console.

Press the Guide button (large central “X” button) on your controller.

Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if you're prompted to do so).

Select Test Xbox Live Connection.

Select Yes if you are prompted to update your console software.

2.)please Clear the system cache. This can be found:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

3.)Reinsert the storage device

If you’re using an Xbox 360 Memory Unit or a USB flash drive: Remove and reinsert the memory unit or USB flash drive.

If you have a hard drive: Remove and add the hard drive again.

5.)Reconfigure your connection

Wireless connection:

Disconnect any third-party wireless headsets.

Move the Xbox 360 console closer to the wireless router.

Troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection.

6.)Solution 7: Copy the update to a USB flash drive, CD, or DVD, and then install it on your console.

If none of the preceding solutions fixed the problem, copy the console update from your computer to a USB flash drive, CD, or DVD, and then install the update on your console. Here’s how:

Copy to a USB flash drive

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Download the update file.

Click Save to save the console update .zip file to your computer.

Unzip the file.

Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive.

Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

Plug the USB flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

Restart the console.

When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you’re prompted to update the new console software.

Burn to CD or DVD

You can also download the update to your computer, burn the update to a CD or DVD, and then install the update on your console. Here's how:

On your computer, download the update file
    www.xbox.com/system-update-usb

Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

Unzip the file.

Insert a blank, writeable CD or DVD into your computer.

Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory on your CD or DVD, and choose to write (burn) the files to the disc.

Once the files have been burned to disc, remove that disc from your computer and insert it into the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console.

Restart the console.

When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you’re prompted to update the new console software.

Alliance United, Mar 24, 2014
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Since this seems to be profile related you could try the following steps too:

1. Check account.live.com/.../manage to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best.

2. Delete your profile from the console (Also remove any corrupt profiles), be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.)

6. Alliance United Win User

status code 8007274C associated with only one profile, two xbox 360 same problem

Hello,

I am sorry you are having this problem. I looked into this error code you provided "8007274C" this error means there's a problem with the system software or Update. Please follow these steps I provide bellow:

Please check your Xbox LIVE Connection for any Nat errors. If none and your not asked to do a system update please try step 2. Please make sure you have at least 190 MB free. If not please delete extra apps and etc..

Solution 1: Download the update again

Restart your console.

Press the Guide button (large central “X” button) on your controller.

Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if you're prompted to do so).

Select Test Xbox Live Connection.

Select Yes if you are prompted to update your console software.

2.)please Clear the system cache. This can be found:

3.)Reinsert the storage device

If you’re using an Xbox 360 Memory Unit or a USB flash drive: Remove and reinsert the memory unit or USB flash drive.

If you have a hard drive: Remove and add the hard drive again.

5.)Reconfigure your connection

Wireless connection:

Disconnect any third-party wireless headsets.

Move the Xbox 360 console closer to the wireless router.

Troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection.

6.)Solution 7: Copy the update to a USB flash drive, CD, or DVD, and then install it on your console.

If none of the preceding solutions fixed the problem, copy the console update from your computer to a USB flash drive, CD, or DVD, and then install the update on your console. Here’s how:

Copy to a USB flash drive

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Download the update file.

Click Save to save the console update .zip file to your computer.

Unzip the file.

Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive.

Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

Plug the USB flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.

Restart the console.

Burn to CD or DVD

You can also download the update to your computer, burn the update to a CD or DVD, and then install the update on your console. Here's how:

On your computer, download the update file
    www.xbox.com/system-update-usb

Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

Unzip the file.

Insert a blank, writeable CD or DVD into your computer.

Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory on your CD or DVD, and choose to write (burn) the files to the disc.

Once the files have been burned to disc, remove that disc from your computer and insert it into the disc drive on your Xbox 360 console.

Restart the console.

7. WPAK Win User

Since this seems to be profile related you could try the following steps too:

1. Check account.live.com/.../manage to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best.

2. Delete your profile from the console (Also remove any corrupt profiles), be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.)
  8. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on xbox live

Hi, d7llscythe,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Are you having issues with Xbox 360 games connecting to Xbox Live? Could you please provide me with some additional details if possible? In your previous thread that you provided, you mentioned that every time you attempt to play an Xbox 360 title on your Xbox One, you receive a "Net Status" error message? Would it be possible to provide me with a screenshot? I did look up your code and found a support article that explains the error code and what steps to take to resolve the problem.

Error code 8007274C occurs when starting the Xbox 360 console.

ou see the following error code and message when you try to start your Xbox 360 console:

Some Xbox Live content is temporarily unavailable. You can still access your profile, communicate with other players, and play games online. The content will automatically appear when it's available. Status code: 8007274C

This may mean that there is some form of wireless interference. If you're using a wired connection, it means that you have an extremely restrictive firewall setting.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark
  9. onyxishere Win User

Unresolved issue with Netflix

10. LucBuchan Win User

Xbox Live disconnects when game starts; will not reconnect

and also it says some Xbox LIVE content is temporarliy unavalible please try agaiin status code 8007274c
Thema:

1. status code 8007274C associated with only one profile, two xbox 360 same problem - Similar Threads - status code 8007274C

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. Request failed with status code 400

in XBoX on Windows
    Request failed with status code 400: When I try to add a device to my Xbox dev account I am met with this error "Request failed with status code 400" c880e914-f133-456c-9716-e545cc1c4543
  4. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  5. Status code: 4497 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 807b - 019c when I try to update any game on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Status code: 4497 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 807b - 019c when I try to update any game on my...: I recently sent my xbox 360 in to an electronics repair service to have the laser replaced, as it could no longer read discs. Upon recieving it back, everything works great, but when I stick in...
  6. Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070: Hello, so basically just today i bought an xbox 360. I tried creating a profile but I realised i needed to install an update to access xbox live. I tried installing the update but the error...
  7. Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 on my360

in XBoX on Windows
    Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 on my360: Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 that i get by trying to install an update for xbox life on my 360 nothing helps Otherwise i cant log in....
  8. "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...: So I have finally built my first D3D UWP application and wanted to test it on my Xbox. For that, I instructions on Xbox Developer Mode activation - UWP applications | Microsoft Learn, downloaded...
  9. I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...: What do I do to get status code 80182300 gone 540c987c-9885-4153-aefb-8a9148fc1d42
  10. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966