Static ip address

Discus and support Static ip address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we are trying to connect to wifi and it says we can't connect with a static IP address. What does that mean? b16d0694-5b5f-4cbf-a193-129d1f902a65 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpokenPegasus74, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Static ip address

we are trying to connect to wifi and it says we can't connect with a static IP address. What does that mean?

:)

SpokenPegasus74, Feb 5, 2017
  2. Dragon84
    Dragon84 Guest
    Xbox One WiFi problem

I have a router but I have no idea about how to assign a static IP address. Do you do it through the router or through the Xbox One?

Dragon84, Feb 5, 2017
  3. BlackBox
    BlackBox Guest
    Xbox One WiFi problem

If you have a router, give the xbox one a static IP address, make sure it's 'doled' out by it's MAC address.

Do that and if it's still giving you problems like that, toss that static IP on a DMZ.

BlackBox, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Static ip address

HI SpokenPegasus74,

Have a look at the
    Network Connection Error Solution
    page on the Support website for information and detailed step by step solutions to help you with your problem.

If none of that helps be sure to check out
    Xbox Support
    to speak to an Xbox Ambassador or an Xbox Official Staff Member for further support

....and of course provide more information here in forums for me or another member of the Xbox community to further assist you Static ip address :)

-ML

GuardianLegendz, Feb 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Static ip address