Statement: The new xbox series x overheats and shutsdown with normal use. Microsoft please...

Discus and support Statement: The new xbox series x overheats and shutsdown with normal use. Microsoft please... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a new series x on friday 20,2020. Got the machine set up and started redownloaded COD black ops and Warzone from off the cloud. The machine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kensei 9, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Kensei 9
    Kensei 9 Guest

Statement: The new xbox series x overheats and shutsdown with normal use. Microsoft please...

I purchased a new series x on friday 20,2020. Got the machine set up and started redownloaded COD black ops and Warzone from off the cloud. The machine is in a well ventilated area away from dust. I knew i had a big fan up top and made sure to not cover
    it up. It has plenty of clearance on all sides nor is the console near a heat source.

My first indication that there was a problem was when i woke up the next morning and noticed the console had shut itself off while downloading content. I had already made sure that the idle power setting was set to never turn off automatically. So the console
    is literally shutting down probably due to a bad heatsink or the fan now performing its one and only function. I have never had an issue with the One X shutting down despite leaving it on all weekend long.

Microsoft the ball is in your court. Please provide an system update that addresses cooling issues

:)

Kensei 9, Nov 23, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: