State of Decay 2

Discus and support State of Decay 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EoG Switch IX, May 3, 2023.

1. State of Decay 2

I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada.

:)

EoG Switch IX, May 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  3. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  5. TakiREBEL Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
Thema:

State of Decay 2

1. State of Decay 2 - Similar Threads - State Decay

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking: State of decay 2 achievements not unlocked spent hours going through everything and meeting the requirements only to still be locked.Both tried and tested and over the rainbow still hasnt unlocked...
  9. How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?: I keep getting this error every time I join my friend [img] a83cc4d4-00a2-4c92-897d-247577686144
  10. Friend list not showing in State of Decay 2, Windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend list not showing in State of Decay 2, Windows 10: Hello I play State of Decay 2 on Windows 10. When I link my Microsoft account to a Steam account, a browser opens with a MS Login - I successfully log in, then "Your account is now linked with...