state of decay 2 sound crash

Discus and support state of decay 2 sound crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the last update, I'm getting the sound crashing during gameplay. no sound. any having this problem and/or have a fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BennyJones1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BennyJones1
    BennyJones1 Guest

After the last update, I'm getting the sound crashing during gameplay. no sound.

any having this problem and/or have a fix?

:)

BennyJones1, Aug 15, 2018
  2. FEDEPOWER12
    FEDEPOWER12 Guest
    STATE OF DECAY 2 error

guys why my state of decay 2 crash next to the first mission?

FEDEPOWER12, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Proandre213
    Proandre213 Guest

multiplayer of state of decay 2 doesn't work and when i try to enter in a match witch my friends the game crash

Proandre213, Aug 15, 2018
  4. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest

Do Power Cicle on your Xbox, press and hold Power Button for 10 seconds and wait 2 minutes then turn Xbox on again

AMK InSaNitY, Aug 15, 2018
  5. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest
    If It doesn't work You could unistall the game and install It again

AMK InSaNitY, Aug 15, 2018
  6. BennyJones1
    BennyJones1 Guest
    Sound comes back, after exiting and restarting the game, Xbox notification still works after sound crashes, I've re-installed the game and the problem is still there. it seems to happen when the I driving the Rhames V.

BennyJones1, Aug 16, 2018
  7. Lopachondo
    Lopachondo Guest
    Had the same problem and I was driving the Ramses V too

Lopachondo, Sep 24, 2018
  8. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Hello,
    BennyJones1

Thank you for contacting Forum support! (ノ≥∇≤)ノ

Just to clarify, this is the only game you are having issues with correct?

Please try a Soft reset: keep games and apps and see if that fixes the issue.

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Make sure to also check with the developers Forum/troubleshoot page or chat to see if this is a known issue.

Most Recent Support/Troubleshooting

Please let me know if that helps! ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Sep 24, 2018
  9. Ezzn
    Ezzn Guest
    I had a bad download and the same thing happend.. Uninstalling the game and reinstallng should fix your issue.

10. Nu42
    Nu42 Guest
    I'm having a sound crash issue too. I'll tag onto this post before I start a new one. My issue started after the 4.0/4.1 update. From what I can tell, this only happens when I'm driving a vehicle. All of a sudden, there would be loud static burst, and then
    silence, no sound at all, in the pause menu as well. Game still runs, but I don't hear anything. To get sound back, I hit the Home button and go to the Home screen. I select State of Decay icon and return to the game, with audio back on. If I'm still driving,
    I can hear the static burst again, almost immediately, or after a few minutes, seems random. Doesn't seem to happen when I'm on foot. Any ideas? I'm playing on Xbox One.

Thanks!

11. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello Lopachondo,

Please take the time to create a separate thread detailing this issue if it still persists. We would be happy to assist you directly!

XBF Chris J, Nov 2, 2018
  12. BennyJones1 Win User

Sound comes back, after exiting and restarting the game, Xbox notification still works after sound crashes, I've re-installed the game and the problem is still there. it seems to happen when the I driving the Rhames V.
  13. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Do Power Cicle on your Xbox, press and hold Power Button for 10 seconds and wait 2 minutes then turn Xbox on again
  14. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

15. XBF Chris J Win User

Had the same problem and I was driving the Ramses V too
    Hello Lopachondo,

Please take the time to create a separate thread detailing this issue if it still persists. We would be happy to assist you directly!
  16. Ezzn Win User

I had a bad download and the same thing happend.. Uninstalling the game and reinstallng should fix your issue.
Thema:

1. state of decay 2 sound crash - Similar Threads - state decay sound

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada. 37a9b456-b146-4898-bb2c-65c365a64aa9
  9. State of Decay 2 PC - Sound Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 PC - Sound Gone: Have tried a file repair and reinstalling the game but still no sound. The sound for the intro videos works but then no sound from the menu onward (Other games have no issue with sound on the same...
  10. State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound]: Buenas, instalo el State of decay 2, y los titulos al principo tienen sonido, pero en cuanto empieza el juego, se queda en mute.....los altavoces funcionan y estan configurados correctamente,...