State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound]

Discus and support State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas, instalo el State of decay 2, y los titulos al principo tienen sonido, pero en cuanto empieza el juego, se queda en mute.....los altavoces... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuisBueno Martinez, Nov 12, 2018.

1. State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound]

Buenas,

instalo el State of decay 2, y los titulos al principo tienen sonido, pero en cuanto empieza el juego, se queda en mute.....los altavoces funcionan y estan configurados correctamente, solo me pasa con este juego..

Gracias

---------------------

[Translation - Good, install the State of Decay 2, and the titles to the principle have sound, but as soon as the game starts, it stays in mute..... The speakers work and are configured correctly, only happens to me with this game..

Thank you ]

:)

LuisBueno Martinez, Nov 12, 2018
  2. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

Chasedbarker100, Nov 12, 2018
  3. State of Decay 2 question...

What's the difference between State of Decay 2 and State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition?!

Cathalman1973, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Zatomas
    Zatomas Guest

Zatomas, Nov 12, 2018
  5. Hey there Luis!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with issues like that.

I would suggest that if you have not already and this only happens with one game, to try the steps here at our support page entitled "My Xbox One
    game won't start or freezes during gameplay
    " for this problem. I know your game is not freezing or having problems launching but that page helps with a variety of gameplay issues.

If and when you can, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped in resolving the issue.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 13, 2018
  6. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    Hi, uninstall the game and try reinstalling it, it should help.

Jurgen1488, Nov 6, 2018
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Luis!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with issues like that.

I would suggest that if you have not already and this only happens with one game, to try the steps here at our support page entitled "My Xbox One
    game won't start or freezes during gameplay
    " for this problem. I know your game is not freezing or having problems launching but that page helps with a variety of gameplay issues.

If and when you can, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped in resolving the issue.

Thanks!
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, uninstall the game and try reinstalling it, it should help.
  9. Zatomas Win User

10. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  11. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
Thema:

1. State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound] - Similar Threads - State decay sin

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada. 37a9b456-b146-4898-bb2c-65c365a64aa9
  9. State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking: State of decay 2 achievements not unlocked spent hours going through everything and meeting the requirements only to still be locked.Both tried and tested and over the rainbow still hasnt unlocked...
  10. How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?: I keep getting this error every time I join my friend [img] a83cc4d4-00a2-4c92-897d-247577686144