State of Decay 2 Saves

Discus and support State of Decay 2 Saves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I just met a problem with my game save today. Now, before I go with my problem, I would like to say that I'm aware with the current xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Miyzakiii, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Miyzakiii
    Miyzakiii Guest

State of Decay 2 Saves

Hello I just met a problem with my game save today.

Now, before I go with my problem, I would like to say that I'm aware with the current xbox live issue. And I think that my problem may happened because of that issue as well but I have to make sure that I didn't delete anything wrong.

Therefore, today, I log into my game, State of Decay 2 and like many people, the game couldn't sync the data from cloud. So, I tried multiple time to play by reopening the game. Of course, it failed. However, it is until I tried to open the game one last
    time. I got a massage and a selection to choose between the save in my computer and the save on the cloud. I mistakenly selected the save on my computer and the game runs but it seems like it is a totally new save. I lost all my progress. I'm not sure if there
    are any ways to select a save game from cloud instead of the save on my computer State of Decay 2 Saves :(

I checked with my friends but they don't have any issue with the game save. So, I'm bit nervous that I accidentally deleted or permanently changed my game save or not....

I tried re-login

I tried delete the save game in my computer

I tried reseting the game setting to default

All of it doesn't work. I will try to re install the game

tomorrow

:)

Miyzakiii, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 4, 2018
  3. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

Chasedbarker100, Sep 4, 2018
  4. State of Decay 2 Saves

Hello This Issue Seems To Be Related To The Status Alert If Not Working When Servers Come Back Message Official Support Team

ITSRATBOY2002, Sep 4, 2018
  5. Miyzakiii
    Miyzakiii Guest
    Thank you for the reply. I will try messaging the support team after the server is fixed. I'm a bit desperate and nervous right now. hahaha

Miyzakiii, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

State of Decay 2 Saves

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 delete save

2. invalid state of decay 2 save