State of Decay 2 PC - Sound Gone

Discus and support State of Decay 2 PC - Sound Gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have tried a file repair and reinstalling the game but still no sound. The sound for the intro videos works but then no sound from the menu onward... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krobaruk, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Krobaruk
    Krobaruk Guest

Have tried a file repair and reinstalling the game but still no sound. The sound for the intro videos works but then no sound from the menu onward (Other games have no issue with sound on the same system either). Any idea how to get sound back?

:)

Krobaruk, Aug 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Krobaruk

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    Do you know if your windows system received an update or is this the first time you play the game?
    If you connect temporarily a headset, are you able to hear or not at all?

In the meantime try this:
    Have you tried adjusting your Date & Time settings? I know that sounds a bit odd, but this may fix your issue.
    Right click the time and the date at the bottom right corner of your screen
    Select "Adjust date and time"
    Switch "Set time automatically" to on
    Switch "Set time zone automatically" to on
    Hit the "Sync now" button next to "Sync now"

Have you tried "Format" for your Microphone in the sound settings for your input device?

- Go to your Settings
    - Navigate to Bluetooth & devices
    - Select Devices
    - Scroll down to Related settings and select Sound
    - Select your audio input device under Input.

In the next menu, you should see Format under Input settings. Select an audio format that's no higher than 48000 Hz (DVD Quality) <try with each audio format>
    Try joining a party in the Game Bar or the Xbox app to verify whether or not the changes solved the issue. If that doesn't work, try adjusting the audio format by repeating the steps above to verify if any other format works.

Please also double check if you have audio enhancements enabled, if yes disable it.

You can follow this quick tutorial:

https://www.intowindows.com/turn-on-or-off-audi...
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

Until this day I didn't know why sea of thieves and state of decay 2 would be gone from my library, thanks for this info.
  4. BennyJones1 Win User

state of decay 2 sound crash

Sound comes back, after exiting and restarting the game, Xbox notification still works after sound crashes, I've re-installed the game and the problem is still there. it seems to happen when the I driving the Rhames V.
  5. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Do Power Cicle on your Xbox, press and hold Power Button for 10 seconds and wait 2 minutes then turn Xbox on again
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 PC - Sound Gone - Similar Threads - State Decay Sound

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada. 37a9b456-b146-4898-bb2c-65c365a64aa9
  9. State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 sin sonido [Translation - State of decay 2 no sound]: Buenas, instalo el State of decay 2, y los titulos al principo tienen sonido, pero en cuanto empieza el juego, se queda en mute.....los altavoces funcionan y estan configurados correctamente,...
  10. state of decay 2 sound crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    state of decay 2 sound crash: After the last update, I'm getting the sound crashing during gameplay. no sound. any having this problem and/or have a fix? e1718ffb-0c89-466c-90b2-a53a67433225