State of Decay 2 DayBreak keeps crashing randomly on PC/high end Desktop

Discus and support State of Decay 2 DayBreak keeps crashing randomly on PC/high end Desktop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Look I have a top of the line computer running on high settings I switched to medium because a youtube video told me that's what fixed his problem. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EAEA1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. EAEA1
    EAEA1 Guest

Look I have a top of the line computer running on high settings I switched to medium because a youtube video told me that's what fixed his problem. I thought it worked as last night I got 2 successful full games in Daybreak without crashing. Everyday I
    have crashed for the last week. Most days crashes every game so 2 hours just wasted with no progress. Anyone else having this problem? I mean I will get to the last round and it will crash out of nowhere.

:)

EAEA1, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*

Smwutches, Sep 28, 2018
  3. State of Decay 2 question...

Alright, thanks.

Cathalman1973, Sep 28, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 1, 2018
  5. Vannec
    Vannec Guest
    Are you monitoring your temps and usage while gaming? If so, what are your ranges and averages on the cpu and gpu?

As I'm sure you're aware, heat can become an issue, even on high end machines and can cause all sorts of strange behavior. Usual suspects could be:

1. CPUs/GPUs that aren't seated properly with the right amount of thermal paste.
    2. The stock cooler cannot keep up with the sustained heat produced while gaming for prolonged periods of time.
    3. Poor air flow in or around your case.
    4. And with State of Decay 2 in particular, I've noticed that shadows, ambient occlusion, and foliage detail put a lot of stress on my machine as well.

Any details about your rig and monitoring info might help sort out your issue.

Vannec, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

7. Vannec Win User

Are you monitoring your temps and usage while gaming? If so, what are your ranges and averages on the cpu and gpu?

As I'm sure you're aware, heat can become an issue, even on high end machines and can cause all sorts of strange behavior. Usual suspects could be:

1. CPUs/GPUs that aren't seated properly with the right amount of thermal paste.
    2. The stock cooler cannot keep up with the sustained heat produced while gaming for prolonged periods of time.
    3. Poor air flow in or around your case.
    4. And with State of Decay 2 in particular, I've noticed that shadows, ambient occlusion, and foliage detail put a lot of stress on my machine as well.

Any details about your rig and monitoring info might help sort out your issue.
  8. Smwutches Win User

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  9. Cathalman1973 Win User

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

State Of Decay 2:
    Ultimate Edition can be purchased from the store. State of Decay 2:
    Ultimate Edition includes the original Xbox State of Decay: Year
    One Survival Edition on console, and three add-on content packs*: Independence Pack, Daybreak Pack and Doomsday Pack.

What you get from xbox pass is only the base game.
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 DayBreak keeps crashing randomly on PC/high end Desktop - Similar Threads - State Decay DayBreak

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada. 37a9b456-b146-4898-bb2c-65c365a64aa9
  9. State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking: State of decay 2 achievements not unlocked spent hours going through everything and meeting the requirements only to still be locked.Both tried and tested and over the rainbow still hasnt unlocked...
  10. State of Decay 2 Daybreak DLC no longer owned?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Daybreak DLC no longer owned?!: Hi! I downloaded Daybreak on release and played it a while ago. I started the game today after moving it to my SSD and Daybreak was not recognized as installed. I uninstalled it to redownload it...