State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after...

Discus and support State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like it says on the subject, I tried everything from uninstalling my mods, reinstalling the game, and updating the drivers nothing works. I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andreasmonaaq, Jan 18, 2022.

1. State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after...

Just like it says on the subject, I tried everything from uninstalling my mods, reinstalling the game, and updating the drivers nothing works. I also checked on event viewer and there is nothing on stateofdecay2 or microsoft.dayton what do i do?

:)

Andreasmonaaq, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Andreasmonaaq Win User

State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after picking survivors

Yes, every time I tried starting a new game on the Trumbull valley map and randomize my characters and hit play the screen froze but the background music is still playing and after that, the game crashes.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after picking survivors

Did you report this issue to the developers just to see what they say about it?
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Andreasmonaaq, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Andreasmonaaq, there are a couple of things we could try.

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Andreasmonaaq 23, this type of issue is just happening to state of decay, right?

That's strange, could just be a bug within the game itself. This started to happen out of the blue? Did you notice if it started to happen after an update of some sort?
  6. Andreasmonaaq Win User

Well i did asked about my problem on the SoD official discord on the help channel only gotten response from other players no devs. Is there a Tech Support team for SoD or is there any way i can contact the devs?
Thema:

State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after...

1. State of decay 2 crashes when trying start a new game on trumbull valley map right after... - Similar Threads - State decay crashes

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. state of decay 2 sound crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    state of decay 2 sound crash: After the last update, I'm getting the sound crashing during gameplay. no sound. any having this problem and/or have a fix? e1718ffb-0c89-466c-90b2-a53a67433225
  9. State of decay 2 Crash on startup Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 Crash on startup Xbox one: I have played state of decay 2 for a while although when ny game pass ran out i got the disk. Then it would not start up at all. After this i went to several forums seeing that people has the same...
  10. State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash: After playing +-15 minutes each time the game gives message of sign in status changed then crash to desktop and then windows also stuck and non-responsive.Hard reboot only way from there. Tried...