State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live

Discus and support State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently bought State of Decay 2 on Steam. I installed it and upon completion launched the game. The game requires me to sign in to Xbox live,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoppolSV, Aug 5, 2022.

1. SoppolSV
    SoppolSV Guest

I just recently bought State of Decay 2 on Steam. I installed it and upon completion launched the game. The game requires me to sign in to Xbox live, but fails to load the log in screen. Has anyone else run into this issue? I have included a picture of the log in window.

State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live [​IMG]

I have tried:

verifying file integrity

Uninstalling/reinstalling

Signing in and out of microsoft store/ xbox app

running as admin

:)

SoppolSV, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, SoppolSV. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you also have the Xbox Console Companion app installed? If so, please follow the steps below. If you don't, please install before following the steps below:

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox Console Companion > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Gaming Services > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Restart your computer. Open the Microsoft store and sign in with your Microsoft account. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store. Open the Xbox Console Companion app and sign in with the same account.

- Go to Start > Search and open Services. Find all Xbox services (Xbox accessory management service, Live auth manager, Live game save, Live networking service, Gaming services). Right click on each one of them > Select properties> Set the startup type to Automatic. Also start them.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
  4. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Favourite Survival Game (Discussion)

You can't go wrong with State of Decay 1 and 2.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition missing YOSE

Thanks for letting us know, Virulent Ending!

As mentioned on the
    game's page
    , "A code for State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition on Xbox One will be sent to your Xbox Live account shortly before the game launches."

Keep an eye on your Xbox Live messages for that code closer to the release of State of Decay 2!
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - State Decay Can't

2. I can't seem to access State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to access State of Decay 2: Whenever I launch the game, I am hit with the typical "Sign in" page for an Xbox account. However, whenever I press "sign in" nothing happens, nothing at all. I can click on "What is this?" Yet,...
  3. why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen every time plaese help me...
  4. Can't play State of Decay 2!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play State of Decay 2!!!: Hello there, I bought State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Steam but unfortunately I can't log in into game. It says I need a Xbox Live account. I thought Steam create new account for me since...
  5. State of Decay 2, can't do anything with it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2, can't do anything with it: It's been a few months since I've played the game. Yes I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, so please don't suggest that as it's not even actually possible for me to do it, even if I wanted...
  6. State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help: I'm playing State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 Pro N 1809. In the XBox app I can invite friends to parties, add friends, chat, etc. In SoD2 friends can invite me and i can join. However I cannot...
  7. State of decay 2 can't find mission goals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 can't find mission goals: I cannot find mission / resource goals since the new update. If I ask where to find ammo, etc, it gives me 3 places to search. I search them all and they do not give me the goal, nor do they...
  8. State of Decay 2 - Can't connect with a friend (coop)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 - Can't connect with a friend (coop): Hi, we can't connect each other, when he call me show the error code 1.006. 6830b730-eaed-416f-b73b-6d6d400e2d14
  9. I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.: I bough State Of Decay 2 to play on my windows 10. This is my first game on Microsoft and now I don't know how can I play this game on my pc. I haven't got an Xbox. When I go to the browser store...
  10. Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One: Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One We only have one wireless controller and it works fine with every game even on the dashboard. We uninstalled re-installed the game. Also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. State of decay 2 Xbox forums