State of decay 2 can't find mission goals

Discus and support State of decay 2 can't find mission goals in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot find mission / resource goals since the new update. If I ask where to find ammo, etc, it gives me 3 places to search. I search them all and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fastbrick1, Jun 28, 2018.

1. fastbrick1
    fastbrick1 Guest

I cannot find mission / resource goals since the new update.

If I ask where to find ammo, etc, it gives me 3 places to search. I search them all and they do not give me the goal, nor do they disappear from the map. Had a mission to find a box of seeds for example, and I searched the 3 locations. No box of seeds was
    to be found, and the locations still showed as the orange diamonds with the magnifying glass. Also does the same with resource location. I have to log out of the game to clear the mission from the top right corner of the game screen. Also, ambient missions
    fail for no reason, saying I am leaving the mission area even if I haven't selected the goal.

Makes the game almost unplayable since I cannot complete goals.

:)

fastbrick1, Jun 28, 2018
  2. FEDEPOWER12
    FEDEPOWER12 Guest
    STATE OF DECAY 2 error

guys why my state of decay 2 crash next to the first mission?

FEDEPOWER12, Jun 28, 2018
  3. ThiLucena
    ThiLucena Guest
    Apocalipse titles

Will State of Decay 2 be eligible to the Xbox Live Rewards Apocalipse Mission? Thanks in advance. My best Regards.

ThiLucena, Jun 28, 2018
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

I know that the developers, Undead Labs, have been welcoming emails about bugs like this, so you should feel free to go ahead and email them at
    L: SoD2@microsoft.com.

maxen, Jul 1, 2018
  5. ShallowTech
    ShallowTech Guest
    I am having problems since the 2.0 patch also. One for sure that was caused by the last patch are resources, any time I call in resources there is not containers to search at the one location that should have the resources. Exactly the same issue you are
    having. Additionally, multiplayer latency seems to have gotten a lot worse since the patch.

Another issue I am having is my Warlord mission will not complete. I go to check with four neighbors, I can do three but on one of them it will say to search for clues but again, there is no searchable item. These issues are extremely frustrating and really
    ruin the experience and break the game. This should not be the case when patch are released! Who is QA'ing these updates?

@maxen I have not only sent multiple emails but been posting many responses on Twitter and it just seems that the company ignores the issues or any negative feedback all together. This is not how a company should handle these issues and I would be fired
    if I did this in at my employer. Seriously this is common sense and it is sad to see game development decline as it has over the past 5-10 years.

ShallowTech, Nov 2, 2018
  6. maxen Win User

I know that the developers, Undead Labs, have been welcoming emails about bugs like this, so you should feel free to go ahead and email them at
    L: SoD2@microsoft.com.
  7. ShallowTech Win User

I am having problems since the 2.0 patch also. One for sure that was caused by the last patch are resources, any time I call in resources there is not containers to search at the one location that should have the resources. Exactly the same issue you are
    having. Additionally, multiplayer latency seems to have gotten a lot worse since the patch.

Another issue I am having is my Warlord mission will not complete. I go to check with four neighbors, I can do three but on one of them it will say to search for clues but again, there is no searchable item. These issues are extremely frustrating and really
    ruin the experience and break the game. This should not be the case when patch are released! Who is QA'ing these updates?

@maxen I have not only sent multiple emails but been posting many responses on Twitter and it just seems that the company ignores the issues or any negative feedback all together. This is not how a company should handle these issues and I would be fired
    if I did this in at my employer. Seriously this is common sense and it is sad to see game development decline as it has over the past 5-10 years.
  8. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Favourite Survival Game (Discussion)

You can't go wrong with State of Decay 1 and 2.
  9. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  10. Radiant Sword X Win User

State of Decay 2 Heartland Mission Trouble

Hi. You will have to search through GameFAQs or Google search engine for a walkthrough for gameplay questions. I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. State of decay 2 can't find mission goals - Similar Threads - State decay can't

2. I can't seem to access State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to access State of Decay 2: Whenever I launch the game, I am hit with the typical "Sign in" page for an Xbox account. However, whenever I press "sign in" nothing happens, nothing at all. I can click on "What is this?" Yet,...
  3. State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live: I just recently bought State of Decay 2 on Steam. I installed it and upon completion launched the game. The game requires me to sign in to Xbox live, but fails to load the log in screen. Has...
  4. why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass: I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen every time plaese help me...
  5. Can't play State of Decay 2!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play State of Decay 2!!!: Hello there, I bought State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition on Steam but unfortunately I can't log in into game. It says I need a Xbox Live account. I thought Steam create new account for me since...
  6. State of Decay 2, can't do anything with it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2, can't do anything with it: It's been a few months since I've played the game. Yes I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, so please don't suggest that as it's not even actually possible for me to do it, even if I wanted...
  7. State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help: I'm playing State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 Pro N 1809. In the XBox app I can invite friends to parties, add friends, chat, etc. In SoD2 friends can invite me and i can join. However I cannot...
  8. State of Decay 2 - Can't connect with a friend (coop)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 - Can't connect with a friend (coop): Hi, we can't connect each other, when he call me show the error code 1.006. 6830b730-eaed-416f-b73b-6d6d400e2d14
  9. I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.: I bough State Of Decay 2 to play on my windows 10. This is my first game on Microsoft and now I don't know how can I play this game on my pc. I haven't got an Xbox. When I go to the browser store...
  10. Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One: Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One We only have one wireless controller and it works fine with every game even on the dashboard. We uninstalled re-installed the game. Also...