State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install

Discus and support State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai acheté state of decay 2 en novembre 2019, j'ai pu y jouer sur pc mais désormais je ne peux plus l'installer... J'ai... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jukos, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Jukos
    Jukos Guest

Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai acheté state of decay 2 en novembre 2019, j'ai pu y jouer sur pc mais désormais je ne peux plus l'installer... J'ai reinitialisé le store, mis jour windows mais le problème persiste. Il semblerait que le jeu soit adapté uniquement
    la xbox sauf que j'ai acheté le jeu sur pc et n'ayant pas de xbox je suis dans l'incapacité d'y jouer. Je vous joins des captures du problème. Juggernaut edition impossible et la version achetée indisponible...

[Translation : Hello Microsoft, I bought state of decay 2 in November 2019, I was able to play it on pc but now I can no longer install it ... I reset the store, updated windows but the problem persists. It seems that the game is only suitable for the xbox
    except that I bought the game on pc and not having an xbox, I am unable to play it. I am enclosing screenshots of the problem. Juggernaut edition impossible and the purchased version is unavailable ... ]

State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install [​IMG]

State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install [​IMG]

:)

Jukos, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Jukos Win User

Ok thank you for your answer. I'll wait and see ;-)
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm sorry you are experiencing this. It's affecting many, many people worldwide right now. This is a very common problem right now and it's a lot to do with services being overwhelmed at the moment. Due to worldly events, and many more people being home
    right now than usual, and trying to play Xbox at the same time, the servers and services simply were not meant to handle this large of numbers at once. YouTube and Netflix and many other applications have also been overwhelmed in the past couple of weeks and
    have had issues, and have had to lower bandwidth to try to keep services running. Please understand that this is the issue, and they are trying to work on it, but are struggling to keep up with demand. All Xbox services are overwhelmed right now and this is
    a known issue with games not working, servers being down, downloads not completing, etc. Everything is affected. They have said they are trying to fix the issues and keep services running during these times, but just know that it is issues on Xbox's end, it's
    not your Xbox. It's affecting everyone. Keep trying, that's all we can really do. If it does not work, you might simply have to wait this out a little longer and once work places and schools etc are open again, and lockdowns are lifted worldwide, services
    will feel the relief and all systems will run normally again.
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  5. Dario Moraes Win User

Instalação interrompida [Installation interrupted]

não consigo instalar jogos midia fisica, uns instalam e outros não.

esta ocorrencia esta cada vez maior.

um exemplo: comprei o state of decay 2 novo lacrado e n instala.

[Translation - I can not install games physical media, some install and others do not.

This is becoming more and more.

An example: I bought the new state of decay 2 sealed and N installs.]
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Favorite Game and why?

I would say that i do not have a favorite but just what i am in the mood for was playing State of Decay 2 for a while after i got it then bought Sniper elite 4 played it a few times through. Now i am back to State of Decay 2
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install - Similar Threads - State Decay bought

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. I bought State of Decay 2 ultimate edition DLC not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought State of Decay 2 ultimate edition DLC not working.: It was working fine after the update and than I restarted my computer. My DLC stopped working. I tried to install the game, and the base game does work but not all the extra stuff. I tried to...
  7. Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate. STILL No YOSE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate. STILL No YOSE: I purchased state of decay 2 ultimate edition and was supposed to get a digital code sent for state of decay 1 YOSE within 10 days. Still haven't gotten the code nor has it been auto added to my...
  8. Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition yet still no Redeem Code for YOSE?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition yet still no Redeem Code for YOSE?: I ordered State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition early hours on the 19th of May and still have not received my redeem code for the first game (State of decay YOSE) which was meant to be included in the...
  9. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load: i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont...
  10. I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought State of Decay 2 but I can't play on my Pc.: I bough State Of Decay 2 to play on my windows 10. This is my first game on Microsoft and now I don't know how can I play this game on my pc. I haven't got an Xbox. When I go to the browser store...