stat reset

Discus and support stat reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About one week ago, in gears of war 3 I was playing and everything was good. I then went to my friends and brought my xbox with me, after I hooked it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwashLeopard7, Aug 2, 2014.

1. stat reset

About one week ago, in gears of war 3 I was playing and everything was good. I then went to my friends and brought my xbox with me, after I hooked it up we started playing gears and I was reset. EVERYTHING WAS RESET!!! I was really mad. I was re-uping twice
    on level 50, and I want it back, I have achievements to prove that I am re-uping twice so please help me, thanks. my gt is if you need to know it, please respond with a solution.

:)

AwashLeopard7, Aug 2, 2014
  2. BakedJ3DI
    BakedJ3DI Guest
    Stat reset

Epic fail! Was a lvl 83 and now a lvl 1 and apparently I can use my savage Theron gaurd the I don't have unlocked again and my team leader medal WTF is going on over at epic!? Ne1?

BakedJ3DI, Aug 2, 2014
  3. stats reset

This is a developer issue, Microsoft wouldn't be able to help restore them.

Andy Mulligan, Aug 2, 2014
  4. GTAmissions1
    GTAmissions1 Guest

stat reset

The reason why your stats were reset is possibly due to signing in during a loading screen or playing offline.

Unless you had a backup on hand, your stats are gone forever and the "backup file" is the only way to protect yourself against a "stats reset." Without a backup file, you will have to start all over from scratch.

GTAmissions1, Aug 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

stat reset