stat errors madden 25

Discus and support stat errors madden 25 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am having an issue with my madden 25 online play, win/ loss stats when my oppent disconnects during the game, the game tells me i ve won and am being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by obrienbeast5, Jan 4, 2014.

1. obrienbeast5
    obrienbeast5 Guest

stat errors madden 25

i am having an issue with my madden 25 online play, win/ loss stats when my oppent disconnects during the game, the game tells me i ve won and am being awarded points, then when i exist the game i am given an loss and lose points..i have xfinity internet
    and rarely experience any connection issues. so not really sure what to do, has happened the last two days only

:)

obrienbeast5, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Sam Crow
    Sam Crow Guest
    Sam Crow, Jan 4, 2014
  3. XBOX One Release Day Games-Price Comparison Spreadsheet in here.

Its definitely a possibility as its over £15 and they are not a customs friendly company.

Indiana Jones, Jan 4, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

stat errors madden 25

Could be a glitch with EA's servers.... This shouldn't have anything to do with your Internet.

CMUchippewa, Jan 4, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

stat errors madden 25

Could be a glitch with EA's servers.... This shouldn't have anything to do with your Internet.
  6. aWyoming Win User

Madden 25(Freezing Error)

I've tried most of everything you can, the only clear solution is for Xbox to recall the update; I've read forum upon forum of people getting ticked about this very problem, and the game runs smoothly without the update installed.
  7. onyxishere Win User

There are two other options you can try. Clear your cache and redownload your profile or remove the hard drive itself and see if that still poses an issue.
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey aW,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Madden.

It does indeed look like this is a Known Issue and
    EA says the have a fix in the works
    . It doesn't look like that have an eta on that just yet.

However, I was also able to find this
    possible workaround
    on their forums but I can't vouch for it.
  9. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Anyone excited for Madden 20?

Imo best madden they ever had made since madden 25
Thema:

stat errors madden 25

1. stat errors madden 25 - Similar Threads - stat errors madden

2. Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?: I used to play fortnite a lot on my series x and my account turned out to be linked to my dad's email from xbox. Now I got myself a PC and I can still get on his account but I would want to have...
  3. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  4. Trouble playing a new game that wont stat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing a new game that wont stat: I just bought the new Assassins Creed Mirage game and once i click on the icon to start playing.. its loads for like 1 second then pops up with an error saying this : Try a different game or app...
  5. why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...: i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to...
  6. Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats: Hi,can somebody help me with game bar , actually it doesn't show me gpu stats , have anyone experienced it , 10 days ago it used to show gpu , but ... 689e1105-9623-4d31-b9fb-0235bbdf5435
  7. Reset black ops 2 rank stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset black ops 2 rank stats: I sent a email to treyarch/activision and requested that my black ops 2 rank stats be reset to zero or deleted, so I can start from the beginning. They sent me a email back saying that Xbox can...
  8. How do I reset my MW2 2009 stats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my MW2 2009 stats?: So I went into a lobby and there was a person with a mod menu and he gave everyone unlock all do I immediately left and I don't know how to reset my stats on my Xbox...
  9. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...
  10. Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error: Hi, I'm getting an error in my detailed network statistics under the detailed Nat information of, Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT. Every now and again have some network issues,...