Starting Xbox series X results in internet going down

Discus and support Starting Xbox series X results in internet going down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I start my Xbox series X my internet goes down. If I power off the modem and router it will come back and all is well until I power the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zack Butler1, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Zack Butler1
    Zack Butler1 Guest

Every time I start my Xbox series X my internet goes down. If I power off the modem and router it will come back and all is well until I power the console down and start it again at a later time. I use a wired connection. If I don’t run the Xbox it will be fine but as soon as I start it, internet goes down.

:)

Zack Butler1, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Zack, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is an unusual situation.

Have you tried to switch your Lan Cable?

It's a good idea to try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why does my x box series s look terrible in game?

The series s isn't meant to run at 4k

1440p or 1080p at most with 60hz to 120max

With most only supporting 60fps

The reason why you are getting bad results is the series s can't handle 4k with hdr and vvr and you are going to drop a lot of frames because you are using the hardware past its limits

Games will put.down the resolution as needed but you won't like the results

The Xbox series x and xbox one x are 4k consoles
  4. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox Series X players

5. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  6. DDT SDT Win User

Why doesn't Xbox didn't have a Xbox 360 Menu application on Xbox One and Series X|S?

Thank you for the response! This apply to same results from the Xbox 360 to Series X?
Thema:

1. Starting Xbox series X results in internet going down - Similar Threads - Starting series results

2. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  3. Why won't my series x start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my series x start up?: My series x won't start up! And yes, I've done everything. abfebc00-3171-4390-ae80-5c1a2c9a16ae
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  6. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  7. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  8. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  9. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  10. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a