starting installing forza and i cant continue the download

Discus and support starting installing forza and i cant continue the download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, i started installing forza horizon 5 on the xbox app for pc, and wanted to resume with the download, and it doesnt do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by finnfh, Nov 14, 2021.

1. finnfh
    finnfh Guest

hey,

i started installing forza horizon 5 on the xbox app for pc, and wanted to resume with the download, and it doesnt do anything

:)

finnfh, Nov 14, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

(Some users have reported that this allows downloading the game)

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. gary wells1 Win User

PC gamepass install issue 0x80070005

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

I have done all of these steps, it let me start downloading the game again but at 70% it then errored again.

I now cant restart the download to try again as it is trying to continue the install from the errored point
  4. prussell110 Win User

My Games disappeared

ya just lost my forza install tonight. sucks cause I cant play without update and the xbox wont download update now.
  5. GaryWinteringham Win User

August Update Info

@DOAX3, once you actually start downloading/installing you can then immediately turn off the console and it will continue to install/download with the xbox in standby.
  6. oO mrBUBBL3S Oo Win User

How to view active downloads and progress?

what about the updates tho? I went to install forza and it said i needed an update first, before I install the game, and i havent seen the install tile yet so i assume its downloading the update but i cant see the progress.
Thema:

1. starting installing forza and i cant continue the download - Similar Threads - starting installing forza

2. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  3. Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped?: Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped? 58522cd3-ce49-42fe-8ff9-eed78f7ee335
  4. Cannot start or re-install Win 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot start or re-install Win 11: I Installed Win 11 Pro on my desktop in May 2023 from a DVD I had purchased. It ran beautifully and I was very pleased.In October I was away for two weeks, so shut the computer down. When I came...
  5. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  6. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  7. My Xbox store app was downloading and I pressed cancel installation and now it won’t start....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox store app was downloading and I pressed cancel installation and now it won’t start....: My store was doing the glitch where it re downloads every time you open it. I cancelled the down load and now it won’t open 0e9f022a-8891-4a0f-8fdc-78bc4109b884
  8. MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,: MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd, this game is in my xbox list i have paid this game at digitec/galaxus and normally installed, and enscrived...
  9. game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.: I installed far cry 5 from the Microsoft store, but when I insert the disc and try to play it it won't launch, instead it will start installing a duplicate of the game and always gets stuck at...
  10. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...