Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

Discus and support Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaun McMillan Cameron, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end

:)

Shaun McMillan Cameron, Mar 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Shaun, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try power cycling the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Blackopps2

Hmm, also to Clarify, do you mean Black Opps 2, or are you trying to play the original Black Opps? In the later case, it may simply be that there are no longer players available. You'd want to pick up a more recent installment such as Modern Warfare 3
    or Black Opps 2.
  4. Benrocks720 Win User

I get disconnected from xbox live when i go to play a game

I Just tried that and it started to download but stoped while trying to download the profile and said "sorry, xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. try again later". A code also appeared, it was 80151103. This has happened to me a few times,
    the only way i can recover my profile is by bringing my xbox's hard drive to my friends house and downloading it there. I dont know why it won't download here.
  5. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

MW3 or Black Ops?

Mw3! but black opps def for zombs!!!
  6. Geordieb77 Win User

Best Call of Duty Game?

Black opps 1 and 2 and world at war
Thema:

1. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped - Similar Threads - Started download avatar

2. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  3. Games take hours to START downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take hours to START downloading: Hi, I have an Xbox Series One and a brand new Series X and both exhibit the same issue. When you click to download a game, they can take an hour or so to show up in the Download Queue. They can...
  4. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  5. Games take hours to START downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take hours to START downloading: Hi, I have an Xbox Series One and a brand new Series X and both exhibit the same issue. When you click to download a game, they can take an hour or so to show up in the Download Queue. They can...
  6. Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped?: Why is my black ops 3 start downloading and then it says installation stoped? 58522cd3-ce49-42fe-8ff9-eed78f7ee335
  7. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  8. I downloaded Civ 6 anthology. I tried starting the game and now all I get is a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded Civ 6 anthology. I tried starting the game and now all I get is a black...: I downloaded Civ 6 anthology DLC. I tried starting the game and now all I get is a black screen. I have tried hard resetting but the Xbox won’t hard reset. 965603a6-d811-4de3-a629-56c81bd2b097
  9. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  10. GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start: it will update fine then start downloading and then it will start to slow down after ready to start and freeze and just stuck on ready to start and saying the network is 74.53GB of 74.53GB then...