Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

Discus and support Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by eMi Don999, Aug 24, 2023.

1. eMi Don999
    eMi Don999 Guest

Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

Hey Xbox Singapore Team,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent pre-order launch for the Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps on the Xbox website. As a gaming enthusiast based in Singapore, I'm really excited about the idea of customizing my console, but there's a bit of a snag.

It appears that the wraps are currently only up for pre-order on the Xbox website in the USA. While that's awesome news for our friends across the ocean, it's left us folks in Singapore feeling a tad left out. We've got that gaming spirit too, you know!

It would be absolutely fantastic if we could also get a shot at pre-ordering the Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps on the Xbox Singapore website. I get that there might be logistical reasons for the difference, but I genuinely believe that offering this option to us here in Singapore would not only make our Xbox experience even more awesome but also show that you guys really care about your global community.

We're all about embracing the Xbox brand here, and having the chance to personalize our gaming setup with these wraps would be a big win. So, any chance we could get some love in terms of expanding the pre-order availability to the Singapore market? It's not just about the wraps – it's about feeling connected and valued as part of the Xbox family.

Thanks a bunch for listening to our thoughts. We know you've got a lot on your plate, and we're super grateful for all the hard work the Xbox Singapore team does to make our gaming journey special. Looking forward to hearing any updates or news about the Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps availability on the Xbox Singapore website.

Game on!

emidon999

:)

eMi Don999, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Starfield Playability Through Ultimate Game Pass

Unless you plan to buy either a Series S or Series X in the not too distant future, you might want to think about cancelling your pre-order for Starfield. The game will be part of the GP Ultimate as a game stream if you subscribe to the service.

You can play Xbox Ultimate cloud streamed games on phone's, tablets, PC/laptops and on Xbox consoles as long as you have an ultimate subscription and a compatible controller.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Starfield

Like i said,it will only run on the current gen consoles,the Series X/S.

The older gen consoles don't have the hardware to run Starfield.

The Xbox One X is a last gen console.Skyrim works as it was made for the Xbox 360 & upgraded to run on Xbox One consoles.

If you want to play Starfield the4n you'll either need to buy a Xbox Series X or S or play it via the cloud if you can.

It's been known that Starfield will only play on current gen consoles for quite a while.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Looking into XBox One X

According to an earlier announcement by Microsoft, all Xbox One accessories are compatible with the Series X/S.

Neither model are available until mid November, pre-order only at the moment.

The X has a disc drive, the S is fully digital (no disc drive)

All specs here; https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/xbox-series-x#specs
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

why did they release a new console with very limited stock ?

You had as much chance as I did to pre order a console and it wasn't my fault that you couldn't be bothered to go to your local game store to pre order a console.

Nothing like playing on my launch day console that I had the sense to pre order like the other people that were waiting in line in front of me to pre order theirs as well.

Even if I hadn't pre ordered my console I wouldn't go on the Xbox forum crying about that I couldn't buy one.

I stay in the UK and I just had a look at some of the websites that sell consoles and all of them have the Series s in stock but they have no stock for the Series X.

So I have the Xbox Series X that I pre ordered and I got a Xbox Series S two weeks ago as a spare console.
Thema:

1. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore - Similar Threads - Starfield Series Console

2. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  3. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  4. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  5. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....
  6. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  7. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  8. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  9. Series S console and I can't download starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S console and I can't download starfield: All it gives me options for is to either play on cloud Xbox game pass or purchase as a gift 6d639502-dada-40ba-9049-b8bb3db0c4f3
  10. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...