Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues

Discus and support Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finished Starfield, but for some reason, part way through my playthrough, achievements stopped working for a while. All quests I completed prior... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eparadigm, Sep 25, 2023.

1. eparadigm
    eparadigm Guest

I finished Starfield, but for some reason, part way through my playthrough, achievements stopped working for a while.

All quests I completed prior and after this time were fine but regardless of what I do, the achievements in that one day period won’t unlock. I’ve tried restarting the console, signing out and in again, redoing the quests as part of New Game Plus AND a fresh save.

I would appreciate any help with this.

:)

eparadigm, Sep 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you playing on console, PC or cloud? Are you using QuickResume if you're on console?
  3. Xaqutiona Win User

Hello,

I am having the same issue.

What is the problem with this?

Regards,
  4. eparadigm Win User

Console - quick resume is on
  5. RinV1 Win User

Starfield error code 0xc000001d

I don't know if this changes what you said above, but I only have this error when trying to run Starfield via the Xbox App. I have no issues whatsoever when running Starfield from Steam.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Sound bug in Starfield

Hi, Sombra341! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Starfield.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a couple of questions:

- May I ask which platform you are playing Starfield on?

- Is this happening with other games besides Starfield?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues - Similar Threads - Starfield Achievement Issues

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

in XboX Insiders
    STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]: i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc...
  5. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  6. When will the starfield headset restock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the starfield headset restock?: I was wondering when will the xbox starfield headset be available because I really want it and I have the money to buy it. I was waiting for month to check if it is back in stock Can someone tell...
  7. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  8. Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now: I played on win10 with starfield but now (on win11) I can't play Bethesda game issue, error code 0x800704c7 - Microsoft … 74bac5d4-8d6c-4e5f-9ac5-2948f7258f39
  9. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  10. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...