Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d)

Discus and support Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d) 5fbafbe0-7317-4873-8fea-e052c19e4e56 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrzej Dziąg, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d)

:)

Andrzej Dziąg, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hi Andrzej Dziąg

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Upon reading the description you have posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you are getting an error code (0xc000001d). When you try to launch Starfield on your PC.

We understand, that you are quite at loss right now. As you are unable to play your favorite game due to an error code (0xc000001d). That prevents your Starfield game to open successfully.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• When did this issue occurred?

• Have you already tried the list of troubleshooting steps provided from this support link: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support?

In the meantime, we would like you to also check some of the known issues of the Starfield game from these support article links: Bethesda Support Link/GRKI Link.

We look forward to your reply,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

I can't launch starfield on pc on xbox app error code: (0xc000001d)

Hi Andrzej!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues launching Starfield on your PC through the Xbox app. Error code (0xc000001d) usually indicates a problem with the application's initialization process. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Starfield.

2. Check for any pending Windows updates and install them.

3. Try resetting the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset.

4. Try reinstalling the Xbox app and Starfield.

Please let us know how it goes. We look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  5. SylvaticCash51 Win User

Starfield error code on launch: Error code: (0xc000001d)

Same issue here. I tried to reach out to Bethesda well over a week ago (maybe 2) with no response. With all the very poor reviews of Starfield lately, I think I wasted my money on the PC Pass just to play it. None of the other games on there are of interest to me (or I finished them on PS4 already).
  6. Fatima_J Win User

Starfield error code on launch: Error code: (0xc000001d)

Thema:

1. Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d) - Similar Threads - Starfield won't launch

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. Starfield running out of save game space as game save gets larger and soon won't allow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield running out of save game space as game save gets larger and soon won't allow...: I couldn't find a more descriptive tag for this issue. I am playing Starfield on PC Gamepass and I am going to run out of save space extremely soon. I have looked online for a solution to this...
  5. Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game: My starfield crashed once at the start before you go into the tunnel that the machine is making an entrance Then after restarting and getting back there my game crashed during the cutscene where...
  6. Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.: Downloaded Starfield but it won't launch. Need a disk or permission. It's digital. What gives? ad4aacbb-7882-4565-8254-b329701c6f2b
  7. Starfield won't launch on PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on PC Game pass: As the title says starfield won't launch on pc through the xbox app. I have re installed it, moved it to another drive, verified files, updated windows, updated drivers, checked for game updates...
  8. Starfield won't launch error code 0xc000005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch error code 0xc000005: I have xbox game pass pc subscription and I purchased starfield premium upgrade over Xbox pc app this morning but I can't launch and play the game. Microsoft support and Bethesda support are...
  9. Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased): When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005. I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut. I tried sfc/scannow from cmd and restart. Help....
  10. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...