Starfield Wireless Headset

Discus and support Starfield Wireless Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, does anyone know if the new Starfield wireless headset works on the older Xbox one and Nintendo Switch? I own a pair of Hyper X that I use for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnnyQuinn1, Aug 3, 2023.

1. JohnnyQuinn1
    JohnnyQuinn1 Guest

Hello, does anyone know if the new Starfield wireless headset works on the older Xbox one and Nintendo Switch? I own a pair of Hyper X that I use for both of those consoles. I was looking to purchase these new headphones. They're really nice. Thank you!

:)

JohnnyQuinn1, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi JohnnyQuinn1,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes it'll work and they're awesome looking:)

Kind regards
  3. Hank Moody2 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops, then reconnects.

Can't get the starfield headset to stay connected to PC.

Once sound play, it immediately disconnects.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

When will Microsoft restock the Starfield Wireless Headset

Do I know if it's a limited edition? Yes. Whether Microsoft will get more in stock? No. As I say, if you want to get the headset, then getting it from 3rd party retailer might be your only option.
  5. Rishabh0067 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset - Starfield Limited Edition

Hi
    My name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

The Starfield Limited Edition headset is designed to support spatial audio and provide an immersive gaming experience, so if you're not getting spatial audio and the audio sounds like it's coming from the center of your head, there might be some settings or compatibility issues to address:

Driver Installation:
    Make sure you have installed any necessary drivers or software provided by the headset manufacturer. Some headsets require specific drivers to enable spatial audio features.

Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for Headphones:
    Spatial audio in Windows can be enabled through technologies like Windows Sonic for Headphones or Dolby Atmos for Headphones. You need to enable one of these spatial audio solutions to experience 3D audio. You can activate them by right-clicking the sound icon in the system tray, selecting "Spatial sound," and choosing either Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos.

Game Compatibility:
    Not all games support spatial audio, and some may require specific settings to be configured within the game itself. Make sure you're playing a game that supports spatial audio and check its settings to enable it if necessary.

Headset Compatibility:
    While the Starfield Limited Edition headset is designed for spatial audio, it's possible that there could be compatibility issues with certain systems or setups. Check the manufacturer's website or support resources to ensure the headset is compatible with your specific setup.

Audio Output Settings:
    Confirm that the audio output settings on your PC are correctly set to use the Starfield Limited Edition headset as the default audio device. Sometimes, incorrect settings can affect spatial audio performance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  6. Isaac de Lima Win User

When will Microsoft restock the Starfield Wireless Headset

Do you know this for sure?
Thema:

1. Starfield Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Starfield Wireless Headset

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

in XboX Insiders
    STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]: i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc...
  5. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  6. When will the starfield headset restock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the starfield headset restock?: I was wondering when will the xbox starfield headset be available because I really want it and I have the money to buy it. I was waiting for month to check if it is back in stock Can someone tell...
  7. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  8. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  9. The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC: I've seen in the reviews that the headphones are great quality on sound and mic, in my case the audio it's awesome but the mic it's not good, is this a general problem or just me?...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset - Starfield Limited Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Starfield Limited Edition: Hi, I recently one a starfield limited edition headset in a raffle but I can't use the headset in games because there's no spatial audio, all audio sounds like it's coming from the center of my...