STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

Discus and support STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wonderful_Ad_6967, May 3, 2024.

1. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc

submitted by /u/Wonderful_Ad_6967
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wonderful_Ad_6967, May 3, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

Starfield has caused a. exponential increase in users. The service is still in beta as a perk on UGP, and uptime is not guaranteed during this period.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

Hello Daniel Rine,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play the Starfield Premium Edition in Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta to use the Old Mars DLC and Constellation DLC packs. Upon checking the list of available games in Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta, we can only see the base game to be available - Play Starfield | Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on  Xbox.com.

Should you wish to include the DLC in the base game while playing in the cloud, please reach out to Team Xbox to have that possible. Please send feedback through the Xbox Cloud Gaming platform.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Apa-23 Win User

Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

Hi SeehafenAura,

I finally found a solution after a lot of research & testing, here are the step :

- First be sure to have the Audio files corresponding to your language in : .\Starfield\Data\

- "Starfield - Voices_fr_Patch.ba2"

- "Starfield - Voices_fr01.ba2"

- "Starfield - Voices_fr02.ba2"

I suppose for German it'll be ge

- Personally no files present for me and I need to get them from the internet (not going to tell you here from where) :D

- Edit the .\Starfield\Starfield.ini (perhaps backup the file before but it's just one entry)

- Replace sResourceEnglishVoiceList=Starfield - Voices01.ba2, Starfield - Voices02.ba2, Starfield - VoicesPatch.ba2

by sResourceEnglishVoiceList=Starfield - Voices_fr01.ba2, Starfield - Voices_fr02.ba2, Starfield - Voices_fr_Patch.ba2

- Execute the game & enjoy

ps : note I'm pretty sure that if Bethesda made a correction update on the Audio files we'll certainly don't receive them. Hope they will implement the Audio change officially on the next near patch.

Have fun,

Regards,
  5. CarTzy Win User

Starfield only 0x80004005

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are unable to launch Starfield and you are getting the error 0x80004005. This error usually means that there is a problem with the game installation or the system update. Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

- Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date and has the latest updates installed. - Run the Windows troubleshooter for apps and games. You can find it in Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters > Windows Store Apps.

- Check if there are any updates available for Starfield in the Microsoft Store app. If there are, download and install them.

- If the problem persists, you may need to reinstall Starfield. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features, find Starfield, and click on Uninstall. Then, go to the Microsoft Store app, find Starfield, and click on Install.

Please see unable to launch game troubleshooting here: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve the issue and enjoy Starfield. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Launch of Starfield in Xbox Cloud Ultimate

If playing when you want to is important to you, you should upgrade your Xbox or PC to play the game and do so locally

Cloud gaming is still in beta, and the hardware is not fully deployed, nor is the software in launch condition. This is why it says Beta every time your log in. Starfield is the biggest Xbox launch in years, and a sizeable portion of the customer base has not upgraded and has no other way to play it. This is the kind of stress tests that you have during a beta
Thema:

STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

1. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta] - Similar Threads - STARFIELD UPDATE beta

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update: I sincerely hope someone can help me. This isn't the first time this has happened: I'll be playing Starfield, having fun, then there's an update and suddenly I can't load. Either the game crashes...
  5. Multiple crashes Starfield update

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple crashes Starfield update: I’ve already dy reported this on report a bug from the console. I’ve had multiple crashes today, either from in game or from launch on the console. Never had any problems with Starfield until...
  6. Xbox restart after starfield update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restart after starfield update: When I try to launch Starfield,after the start screen shows,console button start flashing and console restart.I,m on skip ahead circle submitted by /u/rcausapie [link] [comments]
  7. Starfield is crashing every five minutes even after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is crashing every five minutes even after update.: Upgraded to a new Xbox X just for Starfield and the game crashes within the first four minutes of play. This occurred before and after the most recent game update. Tried all recommendations online...
  8. Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update: After downloading & installing the latest update on the Xbox game pass on windows, the FOV-slider still doesn't show up. Also my settings (display,audio,etc.) do not save, I have to re adjust them...
  9. Starfield uninstalled after XBox September update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield uninstalled after XBox September update: Hi, I have a strange situation where my Starfield game was deleted (uninstalled) after the latest xbox update to version 10.0.25398.1762. Before the update, I turned the xbox on and it asked me to...
  10. Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC: My game has been running smoothly up till yesterday when I updated Windows 11. What happens is that when I load in game my game runs super slow and freezes and stutters every 2-3 seconds without...