Starfield uninstalled after XBox September update

Discus and support Starfield uninstalled after XBox September update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a strange situation where my Starfield game was deleted (uninstalled) after the latest xbox update to version 10.0.25398.1762. Before the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Love Play, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Love Play
    Love Play Guest

Hi, I have a strange situation where my Starfield game was deleted (uninstalled) after the latest xbox update to version 10.0.25398.1762. Before the update, I turned the xbox on and it asked me to install the update but I choose the Go offline option instead. Then I noticed that the Starfield started to update but couldn't finish because I choose the offline option. Then I went to Network settings and went online. The xbox update installed, the console was restarted and then I wanted to check the progress of the Starfield update, but - Starfield was gone! I need to re-download it! And I have a 10mbit/s connection at best! It will take days (again)!

How could this have happened??

Has anyone had a similar experience? I would very much like to know.

Cheers

:)

Love Play, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

It can be frustrating having to reinstall a game that was working perfectly fine. Unfortunately that is the best option in your case. You will have to redownload the game. If your progress was in Sync with your cloud storage, then you will not lose any progress. The game will auto sync on start up and your progress will be loaded on your console.

Hope this helps resolve your issue. Have a great day.
  3. GEORGE KARA Win User

Starfield won't launch error code 0xc000005

Because of xbox app is broken when you uninstall-reinstall the game or verify the game files, files are not uninstalling completely or not installing correctly. So first uninstall the game from xbox app then uninstall the xbox app. Reset microsoft store from settings>apps>advanced settings. Check documents/my games if there is starfield folder delete it. Install ccleaner for pc open disk analyzer on ccleaner and search for starfield, delete every file you see there. Restart. Reinstall the xbox app from microsoft store, then install starfield at one time without pause and you're good until next update...
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Infinite loading screen on starfield

Hello Henry B, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with an infinite loading screen in Starfield.

Try restarting your Xbox completely. Press and hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely. After that, turn on the console again and try to load the game.

The console cache can accumulate temporary data that can cause problems. To clear the cache, turn off the console, disconnect it from the power source, and wait a few minutes. Then plug it back in and turn it on. This can help solve infinite loading issues in some cases.

Also make sure that both your Xbox and the Starfield game are updated to the latest version available. Updates typically fix known issues and improve game stability.

If the problem persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Starfield game. To do this, go to the game library on your Xbox, find Starfield, and select the option to uninstall it. Then, download and install the game again from the store.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

This was after the September update?
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Starfield unable to play on cloud EST

Thema:

1. Starfield uninstalled after XBox September update - Similar Threads - Starfield uninstalled September

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

in XboX Insiders
    STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]: i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc...
  5. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  6. When will the starfield headset restock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the starfield headset restock?: I was wondering when will the xbox starfield headset be available because I really want it and I have the money to buy it. I was waiting for month to check if it is back in stock Can someone tell...
  7. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  8. Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now: I played on win10 with starfield but now (on win11) I can't play Bethesda game issue, error code 0x800704c7 - Microsoft … 74bac5d4-8d6c-4e5f-9ac5-2948f7258f39
  9. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  10. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...