Starfield Unavailable to Download.

Discus and support Starfield Unavailable to Download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starfield does not show on my Xbox (Microsoft Store). But when I check it on the Xbox app on my laptop it shows as "Not Available". I have also checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Muhammad Zeeshan10, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Starfield Unavailable to Download.

Starfield does not show on my Xbox (Microsoft Store). But when I check it on the Xbox app on my laptop it shows as "Not Available". I have also checked the Bethesda Website and it says that it launched on September 6 but it still doesn't show. Just for Extra Info: My region is Middle East.

:)

Muhammad Zeeshan10, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, it's a pleasure to try to help! =)
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox Gamer like you.

From the information available, it appears that the United Arab Emirates does indeed have availability of Xbox products, including games and subscriptions. Therefore, region should not be a problem when it comes to purchasing and using Xbox-related products in the United Arab Emirates. You should be able to access and enjoy Xbox services and content in that region without issues.

Have you verified that the region and language of your Windows are correctly configured? I have seen that on many occasions some games from the Game Pass catalog or the Xbox app in general appear as unavailable if you have a different region and language configured. Likewise, please check the configured time zone.

You can check this on your PC by going to:

Settings > Time & Language > Region.

If everything is configured correctly and the problem continues, please let me know.

I will wait for your response.

Greetings.
  4. Muhammad Zeeshan3 Win User

Thank you so much for the help.

I will contact Bethesda Support so I could figure this out.
  5. Muhammad Zeeshan3 Win User

I have checked my settings and everything is accurate.

I still cannot download starfield.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again, I'm sorry to read that the problem persists.

Upon conducting some research on this issue, I've found that other UAE players are experiencing the same issue. It appears that the reason for this problem is that the specific game is not available in that region. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any specific reasons that have been officially provided for this situation. However, I recommend reaching out to Bethesda Support to inquire if they have information on the exact reason.

I hope you understand.
Thema:

1. Starfield Unavailable to Download. - Similar Threads - Starfield Unavailable Download

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

in XboX Insiders
    STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]: i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc...
  5. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  6. starfield unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield unavailable: i cant download starfield onb the xbox app on pc because it says it is unavailable i have tried restarting my pc and all that stuff reinstall the app to see if that works it didnt also it seems...
  7. Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games: I bought the premium upgrade for starfield to have early access but now the game doesn't show it was purchased or shows in My owned library. 46b024dc-ba64-4634-8f95-1219510cb7f4
  8. Starfield Unavailable to Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Unavailable to Download.: Starfield does not show on my Xbox (Microsoft Store). But when I check it on the Xbox app on my laptop it shows as "Not Available". I have also checked the Bethesda Website and it says that it...
  9. why starfield unavailable in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why starfield unavailable in game pass?: Even though Starfield is out, it is unavailable in my game pass account. The release date is also weird dda77cde-8944-4586-b336-5bf719c058cb
  10. I cant buy starfield because it says its "currently unavailable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy starfield because it says its "currently unavailable": Do I have to own gamepass to play starfield because I dont want any other games in the game pass and whenever I just try to buy starfield in the store ""Currently Unavailable" pops up. So my...