Starfield un-available on UAE xbox game pass PC

Discus and support Starfield un-available on UAE xbox game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in the UAE, Im also on PC. when I checked the games available on game pass PC, i did not see starfield or GTA 5. These are the two main games I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zPG_420, Oct 11, 2023.

1. zPG_420
    zPG_420 Guest

I live in the UAE, Im also on PC.

when I checked the games available on game pass PC, i did not see starfield or GTA 5. These are the two main games I want to play with game pass.

When I checked the US version of game pass (which is 5$ more expensive) it included starfield and GTA 5.

Is this an issue with the website or does the AE game pass not include starfield and GTA 5?

Thanks

:)

zPG_420, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, GTA V is available on console. It's just not available for PC through Microsoft.

Changing your account region would violate the terms of service and put you at risk for being banned. It's also not guaranteed to work since your account region and your physical location will not match.
  3. zPG_420 Win User

GTA V is not available because it's not available in the Microsoft Store for PC. Starfield has not been released in the UAE through Microsoft.
    When I type GTA 5 it says its available in game pass (AE xbox site). Is this for console only?

[​IMG]

Also, would it work if i bought the US game pass? even though I do not live there? The US one includes both these games which I really want.
  4. Smwutches Win User

GTA V is not available because it's not available in the Microsoft Store for PC. Starfield has not been released in the UAE through Microsoft.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Starfield availability in the UAE

Hello Eliseo Ferrante,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to get the game Starfield and shows not available in your region. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

The game was officially launch on September 6, 2023. Yes, it is available for Xbox Game Pass subscribers and availability of the game will vary for each region. You can check it from the link below on the global release timing and you can also check current news about Starfield.

You may also reach directly the game developer support team through this link: Starfield - Bethesda Support

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Starfield availability in the UAE

Thema:

1. Starfield un-available on UAE xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - Starfield available UAE

2. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: [img] Almost every other game in my library works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, game services, and Starfield and it still tells me it isn't available. I played it early with the...
  3. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Can someone please help me, everything was fine until yesterday and now when I am trying to play. I get error "Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
  4. Starfield in Microsoft or Xbox Store on PC not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield in Microsoft or Xbox Store on PC not available.: I am subscribed to the Standard Game Pass subscription, Starfield does not appear in my store. The only thing I can think of it possibly not being available in my region as that tends to happen a...
  5. Starfield not available on xbox app on 9/16/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield not available on xbox app on 9/16/23: Good evening, I have tried just about all the trouble shooting I could find for this issue. Starfield is showing up as unavailable in my xbox app on Windows 10. I even tried reinstalling the OS...
  6. Starfield isn’t available on my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield isn’t available on my game pass: For some reason starfield isn’t showing in my game pass ultimate I have windows 11 and the game is just not there I can’t find it I searched it up and it’s not there and I tried to get it from...
  7. Starfield availability in the UAE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield availability in the UAE: Hello, The game still shows "NOT AVAILABLE" for me. It shows release date 6/11/2023. I a have an ultimate subscription and I reside in the UAE. I contacted support and they ensured me this will...
  8. Starfield not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield not available: In the Xbox app says that Starfield is not available, also in the Microsoft store app Starfield does not appear. I have Game Pass and it´s 7 of september. [img]...
  9. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Keep getting this same error shows up on xbox app and Microsoft store whenever i try launching the game, I have a active Game pass for PC so don't understand why im getting it....
  10. Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...: As title states, The gamepass account I'm using to download Starfield Is now apparently the not available for starfield. I've tried the AUinstall folder, and the store reset option. Not sure what...