Starfield soundtrack question

Discus and support Starfield soundtrack question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Constellation edition for Xbox. I was sad to see the soundtrack was locked behind some app. Is there a way to get the files onto my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZDragonLord X, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Starfield soundtrack question

I purchased the Constellation edition for Xbox.

I was sad to see the soundtrack was locked behind some app. Is there a way to get the files onto my laptop or phone so I can listen to it at work or in the car?

:)

ZDragonLord X, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello ZDragonLord X,

We appreciate you for sharing this concern with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We truly understand how you wanted to get the file for the Starfield soundtrack on your other device like a laptop or phone so you could listen to it. To be honest with you, as of the moment, there is no actually specific option for this feature for the game that the developer provided or included for the release since this is a newly release game. Good thing that you were able to share this with us, I will be more than happy to provide information and steps that we can do to sort things out.

For us to proceed, the next option we can do best is to contact the developer of the game so that they can be aware of this activity you wanted. This way, they can check for better solutions we can apply. To reach them, you can provide a feedback through this link: https://help.bethesda.net/#en/home/product/1218/category/287

You can also check this link for further information: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

Note: This article created on September 8, 2018.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sean Christensen2 Win User

Starfield Problems

I have purchased the Starfield Premium Edition just today. The Starfield artwork and soundtrack successfully downloaded and installed, but the rest of the downloads have an error "Something happened on our end" (Code:0x803FB107)
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Starfield question

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Please check if the game purchase appears in the account's purchase history as completed (modify the time filter so that all of them appear):

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it appears in the purchase history and if you play on an Xbox console then please try syncing the account licenses on the Xbox console using the following procedure:

1. In your console settings go to the "Account" section and select the "Remove accounts" option and choose the account that purchased the game, this will delete the console profile but no data will be lost. Don't worry.

2. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

5. Then re-add the account to the console so that all the information is downloaded again, it won't take long and will help synchronize the licenses.

6. Check again if the game appears as purchased.

Additionally, ensure that you are logging into the Xbox console with the correct account that originally made the game purchase, as there is a possibility that you might be using a different account.

If you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Starfield question

Because you can't rebuy something you already bought

You have to download from your ready to install or xbox app

Premium features are only available ro the purchaser
  6. Derakus Win User

Retrieving DLC content

Same question here. I've found no information that tells me how I'm supposed to get the soundtrack that I paid for.
Thema:

1. Starfield soundtrack question - Similar Threads - Starfield soundtrack question

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

in XboX Insiders
    STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]: i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc...
  5. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  6. When will the starfield headset restock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the starfield headset restock?: I was wondering when will the xbox starfield headset be available because I really want it and I have the money to buy it. I was waiting for month to check if it is back in stock Can someone tell...
  7. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  8. Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now: I played on win10 with starfield but now (on win11) I can't play Bethesda game issue, error code 0x800704c7 - Microsoft … 74bac5d4-8d6c-4e5f-9ac5-2948f7258f39
  9. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  10. I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Starfield last night but the only thing showing is the soundtrack but it says...: I downloaded Starfield last night, everything is installed but the only thing I have is the sound track. The games installed somewhere but not in my library so I can’t actually play the game. Can...