Starfield save data failed

Discus and support Starfield save data failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I’ve been playing Starfield non stop since the release and I’m loving the game so far, but there is one issue I keep on having. And that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ITZZBENNYBOY14, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Starfield save data failed

Hi there I’ve been playing Starfield non stop since the release and I’m loving the game so far, but there is one issue I keep on having. And that is whenever I’m trying to save the game it keeps on saying failed save data and that I need to clear space but I’m unsure on what I’m deleting as I do not want to ruin my progress so far in Starfield as I’ve put many hours into the game.

Can anyone help please?

Kind regards

Ben

:)

ITZZBENNYBOY14, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ITZZBENNYBOY14,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description you are experiencing failed save data error in Starfield. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This could be cause of the game server or else this could be an Xbox issue too. We would like to isolate the issue, please answer the questions below:

• May we know if you are getting this issue with Starfield game alone? How about other games?
    • May we ask if you are playing through Xbox Console?

Should this issue happen on the Starfield only then it is best to reach out to the game support - here.

On the other hand, reaching out to Team Xbox will help to in syncing issue: For guide, please check this article: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Francois Nadeau1 Win User

Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

deleting old saves games wont help.... sorry we need a better solution than that... i have this issue since Starfield ...

cant save game on FC 2024 too and all of bethesda game.

if that can help, i was able to install Starfield on my PC to retreive alot of saved games data that was not available on my xbox game save...
  5. AncientDaisy Win User

[On Xbox Series X Console] - The game constantly crashes right after start up on the main menu screen. What can I do?

Which step are you referring to? Ive cleared saved data and when resetting the console I opted to keep my games and apps (after already un/reinstalling Starfield).
  6. Gospern Win User

Subnautica microsoft store version (xbox gamepass ult pc)

It says ''Save data saving failed. try again?''
Thema:

1. Starfield save data failed - Similar Threads - Starfield save data

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  5. How do i get my starfield saves on pc and xbox to sync up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my starfield saves on pc and xbox to sync up?: I play starfield on my xbox and pc, ive been playing it on my pc and have been having issues with the saves. When i start starfield on my computer, it says that my saves are not current and tells...
  6. Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield: I've been encountering issues with my Starfield saved data syncing to the cloud on my Xbox Series S. To address some in-game bugs, I deleted my saves only on the console, leaving the cloud saves...
  7. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  8. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  9. Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?: My friend plays Starfield on Xbox Gamepass PC and I’m staying with them for a while and have no access to my own PC. I, too, have xbox gamepass PC and was wondering if I signed into my xbox...
  10. Game save data for Starfield on Cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save data for Starfield on Cloud gaming: Split from this thread. I have had the same issue, the problem is the "cloud beta" which is totally garbage. I needed up loosing 2 weeks of Starfield game play because of the issues with...