Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003

Discus and support Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Trying to preload Starfield on PC and getting this error: Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003. I am trying to preload to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nagytarek, Aug 17, 2023.

1. nagytarek
    nagytarek Guest

Hi,

Trying to preload Starfield on PC and getting this error: Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003.

I am trying to preload to my NVMe which is not my C drive, My XBOX APP version is:

Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003 [​IMG]

Tried different download directories checked for updates for windows and the app but found none also tried rebooting my machine a couple of times.

Error message below:

Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003 [​IMG]

Thanks,

:)

nagytarek, Aug 17, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Update:

There appears to be an issue with the Xbox App on PC at the moment where no games can be downloaded. They all have the same 0x89235003 error code.

We need to wait until it's fixed. It's not your system. I can't download anything either.
  3. nagytarek Win User

Thanks Obsessive Power,

Yes I think you are correct, Today it downloaded around 50 mb/s and then asked me to wait for release.

Thanks!
  4. Fuzzy031182 Win User

I am having the same issue but my code is 0x80070490. been trying to get this pre installed since yesterday with no luck.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

I have the same issue. I believe the pre-load actually starts on the August 17 according to IGN and Bethesda's own feed on X (formally known as Twitter)

[​IMG]

I guess we need to try again tomorrow.
  6. Kev_218 Win User

Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x80073b16

Hi,

Windows and windows store are both fully updated.
Thema:

1. Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x89235003 - Similar Threads - Starfield preload fails

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

in XboX Insiders
    STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]: i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc...
  5. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  6. When will the starfield headset restock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the starfield headset restock?: I was wondering when will the xbox starfield headset be available because I really want it and I have the money to buy it. I was waiting for month to check if it is back in stock Can someone tell...
  7. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  8. Starfield preload keeps failing to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield preload keeps failing to download: Hi I am unable to pre-download Starfield from the Microsoft Store on my Windows PC. I keep getting the error message "Something happened on our end". I have tried many fixes; Fix 1 – Re-enable...
  9. Starfield preload keeps failing to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield preload keeps failing to download: I've spent the best part of a week trying to download starfield and it's failed every time. At first I thought it failed because I turned the laptop off, but when I left the laptop on all night it...
  10. Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x80073b16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield preload fails preload error code 0x80073b16: Hi, Trying to preload Starfield on PC game pass and getting this error: Something unexpected happened. error code 0x80073b16. It is showing 116.6 GB of 116.6GB downloaded but fails during...