Starfield on my Xbox series x keeps crashing

Discus and support Starfield on my Xbox series x keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried power cycling my Xbox and reinstalling but the game still only runs about 10 minutes before crashing 9bd2a7b9-be3a-4e45-ad3b-793001d742c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kami Donohue, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Kami Donohue
    Kami Donohue Guest

I've tried power cycling my Xbox and reinstalling but the game still only runs about 10 minutes before crashing

:)

Kami Donohue, Sep 6, 2023
  2. GregPhipps1 Win User

Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

It’s the same with my series X. Everything is fine on my end. The game either freezes or crashes at least 5 times a play through. I heard Starfield can’t keep up with the graphics that X expects on their end.
  3. Tron0195 Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

I'm gonna goto my friends house Sunday, he also has a series x and never crashes on starfield, so I'm going to copy his download onto my series x n see how that goes...
  4. Nulled Pixel Win User

Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

I also experience frequent crashes in destiny 2 since light falls release on my Xbox series x. The only other game that constantly crashes is starfield. No other game crashes, example: dead by daylight, Diablo 4 or cyberpunk. Seems to be a hardware issue that Microsoft refuses to officially acknowledge.
  5. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are doing well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I am happy to help you today.

I will suggest for Hard Reset, It is more comprehensive and will clear the cache and restart your console. It will be helpful if encountering performance or connectivity issues:

1. Press the Xbox button on the front of the console to open the guide.
    2. Go to the "Profile & System" tab (the person-shaped icon) and select "Settings."
    3. In the Settings menu, choose "System."
    4. Select "Console info."
    5. Choose "Reset console."
    6. You'll have two options: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps" (keeps your content but resets settings).
    7. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with your chosen option.

I hope this will help.
  6. Gani Murat Win User

Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?

Pretty lame, in my opinion. It's the only game that does this, and I use my Xbox a lot, so I know it's performing as designed.
    It's not just Starfield, it's the same in F1 2022 too. While I was racing, game was crashing and going back to the main screen of Xbox series X but this was solved by resetting of Xbox.
    And for Starfield, I have done everything, also factory reset but nothing changed. It is the same. I don't even know what the game looks like because at the starting scene it crashes and goes to main menu of Xbox.
Thema:

1. Starfield on my Xbox series x keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Starfield series keeps

2. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  3. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  4. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  5. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....
  6. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  7. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  8. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  9. Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?: It is extremely frustrating that the game crashes a lot. It can be on start up, an hour in to gaming, right after loading when opening a door, and so on. I have tried deleting my save files,...
  10. Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.: Starfield is crashing literally every 30 seconds or so. Either back to the home page or crashing the entire Xbox and shutting it down. I have hard booted and I have reinstalled the game. Any...