Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

Discus and support Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inspector Tequila, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times

:)

Inspector Tequila, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

For more details on known issues, kindly visit this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. ChuckSouzer Win User

flight simulator

The screen goes black with the load circle in the lower right corner for 1 or 2 seconds and goes back to the previous scree without loading.
  4. Vaughan Wynne-Jones Win User

Starfield black loading screen white circle bottom right but game will not load. Lever 52 so will not go back to beginning

I have the same problem. On Xbox, via gamepass only with Starfield. Went to land on a planet and it didn't come back from the save screen. Try restarting console, and I have no option to select a save file, just this damn black screen and circle in the bottom right corner.
  5. ManiacalEight64 Win User

Youtube App Won't Start

Mine shows the youtube logo then goes to a black screen an just shows a loading symbol in the lower right corner. An that's all it will do.
  6. XpownALLx Win User

Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

Mine starts with the warzone background with the operator standing there. Then it goes to a black screen with a rotating load icon in the bottom right of the screen. Stays there forever, wont do a thing. I left it for like 15 minutes and still nothing.
    Same screen... forever
Thema:

1. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand . - Similar Threads - Starfield loads black

2. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  3. Starfield not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield not loading: Tried loading numerous saved starfield games and every time it just stops and sends me back to my home screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I held the power button for...
  4. Infinite loading screen on starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite loading screen on starfield: How do I fix the infinite loading screen that seems to be a very popular glitch on starfield. I have an Xbox digital version and none of the keys are working and all loads are going to infinite...
  5. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  6. Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store: My starfield won't launch on my series x it just loads directly to the Microsoft store but I no longer have internet connectivity so I'm unable to get any updates....
  7. I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser): I am playing Starfield from Xcloud on Edge browser. After last update, there is a lots of freezing problems on save/load moments. I closed autosaves because of this. And now I cant load my save...
  8. Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.: I’ve run into a problem over the last couple of days. When I go to play Starfield on cloud gaming I either get through the loading process or to the loading screen and the game crashes. When I...
  9. Starfield crashing during continue game loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashing during continue game loading screen.: Every time I open starfield on cloud gaming it will start. I will continue game, I get to the loading screen and the app disconnects from cloud gaming. I've been having nothing but issues since...
  10. Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?: I’ve been trying to get onto Starfield via cloud gaming in by Xbox one for over an hour and keep getting the same error message. ************ “Disconnected from cloud gaming session”. Something...