Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store

Discus and support Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My starfield won't launch on my series x it just loads directly to the Microsoft store but I no longer have internet connectivity so I'm unable to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristan Thomas19, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store

My starfield won't launch on my series x it just loads directly to the Microsoft store but I no longer have internet connectivity so I'm unable to get any updates.

:)

Tristan Thomas19, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Tristan T! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is a pleasure to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to help you resolve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I would like to know if you still have an internet connection, since according to a search I did I found information that it is very important to have an internet connection to receive updates, this must be the root cause of the problem you are experiencing.

You can take a look at the following publication:

https://gamertweak.com/fix-crashing-xbox-starfield/

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Starfield un-available on UAE xbox game pass PC

GTA V is not available because it's not available in the Microsoft Store for PC. Starfield has not been released in the UAE through Microsoft.
  4. RussellPaul Win User

Im getting an error "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." while logging into a game.

It's only Gris that does this for me. I'm signed in on Microsoft store and Xbox with the same account. Lies of P, Starfield and Payday3 don't have this error.
  5. Tyler Blevins1 Win User

Starfield preload keeps failing to download

I am trying to install Starfield as well, and have spent hours on a call trying to fix through the Microsoft Store. This has been an issue for many months.
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

Starfield not available

Hello Ol´ Dirty Bastard,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are having trouble accessing Starfield through the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store app, even though you have Game Pass from your end.

Firstly, I would like to confirm if you have tried restarting your device and checking for any updates for the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store app. If not, please try doing so as it may resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, it is possible that Starfield may not be available in your region or there may be a delay in its release. I recommend checking the Xbox Game Pass app or the Xbox website for any updates on the availability of Starfield in your region.

Additionally, you can try searching for Starfield directly in the Microsoft Store app by typing "Starfield" in the search bar. If it still does not appear, it may be worth checking if your Game Pass subscription is up to date and active.

If you continue to experience issues, it is best to visit the game developer's website for more information: Support articles for Starfield.

Also, check the system requirements of the Starfield game to see if we can run the game on the system. You may also consider contacting the game developer by submitting feedback for further assistance.

You can check out this link to Known Game Release Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community.

I hope these steps help you get Starfield up and running on your device. If there is a misunderstanding or any clarification, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.

Best regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Starfield loads directly to Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Starfield loads directly

2. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  3. Starfield not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield not loading: Tried loading numerous saved starfield games and every time it just stops and sends me back to my home screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I held the power button for...
  4. Infinite loading screen on starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite loading screen on starfield: How do I fix the infinite loading screen that seems to be a very popular glitch on starfield. I have an Xbox digital version and none of the keys are working and all loads are going to infinite...
  5. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  6. I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant load my save file on Starfield (Xcloud - Edge Browser): I am playing Starfield from Xcloud on Edge browser. After last update, there is a lots of freezing problems on save/load moments. I closed autosaves because of this. And now I cant load my save...
  7. Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.: I’ve run into a problem over the last couple of days. When I go to play Starfield on cloud gaming I either get through the loading process or to the loading screen and the game crashes. When I...
  8. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1
  9. Starfield crashing during continue game loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashing during continue game loading screen.: Every time I open starfield on cloud gaming it will start. I will continue game, I get to the loading screen and the app disconnects from cloud gaming. I've been having nothing but issues since...
  10. Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?: I’ve been trying to get onto Starfield via cloud gaming in by Xbox one for over an hour and keep getting the same error message. ************ “Disconnected from cloud gaming session”. Something...