Starfield keeps crashing

Discus and support Starfield keeps crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and Thanks for reading and maybe reply with solution, Starfield started (way more than before.. than it was around 10 hours playing and 1 crash)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jehannes weggen, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Starfield keeps crashing

Hello and Thanks for reading and maybe reply with solution,

Starfield started (way more than before.. than it was around 10 hours playing and 1 crash) crashing yesterday in space above New Atlantis, after several crashes and 20 minutes real time i finally got onto the Space port and than the game crashes there.

Today finally after a complete new game download got trough New Atlantis City and Spaceport back into space but after Lift Off the game crashes again, after another 20 minutes real time of trying to get on with the adventure i managed to get into space and every time i get close to Ships, Planets, Moons, Stations, Spaceports etc. CRASH!

By now over a hour of time spend to try to play a game I've looked out for years (since Fallout and Scrolls) and since i play Starfield on Gamepass time is ticking away and no i don't have any interest in other games where i can follow a Directors boring narrative on what to do from point A to B, so what to do now ? just wait till MS says it's ok now to make use of your purchased product and service ?

Dear Gaming Gods & Goddesses if my 550€ limited edition XB Series X breaks because corporations use paying customers as Beta Testers and releases bigger patches than the original game download.. can't wait for Official Mod support cause those Ladies & Gentleman (I love Bethesda and their people but somehow Starfield is a Bugfest) would Clean this Ship in a heartbeat.

Regards,

Jehannes.

:)

jehannes weggen, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Starfield keeps crashing

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Since you have experienced the crash multiple times, I advise you save your game progress on multiple save slots (2 or 3) on local storage. Always updated the saves after each and every critical progress. You can then try to continue from those other slots, after the crash.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. jehannes weggen Win User

Starfield keeps crashing

2 Refreshes and 30 minutes of typing later on XB.. so sorry for the short reply and thanks for your time but it's settled.. Starfield is FUBAR! I'm done with Gamepass, MS store, XB store etc. it's completely trash.. back to used games on discs for 10 Bucks and that's even Overpriced..

Regards,

Jehannes.
  4. BlackmooresNite Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Same issue. Mine crashes on Starfield, Exoprimal, and NFS Unbound.
  5. GregPhipps1 Win User

Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

It’s the same with my series X. Everything is fine on my end. The game either freezes or crashes at least 5 times a play through. I heard Starfield can’t keep up with the graphics that X expects on their end.
  6. Doublepottere Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Same problem here.

starfield crash in 10/15 minutes of gameplay.
Thema:

Starfield keeps crashing

1. Starfield keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Starfield keeps crashing

2. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  3. Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X: I'm very frustrated with Bethesda. Given the number of users with this problem, it should at least signal that it is working to resolve it. The first time I played, I reached level 122. Then it...
  4. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  5. Why does Starfield keep crashing???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing???: I've been playing for about a week now and I've NEVER had a game that keeps crashing like Starfield, I'm almost ready to delete it and forget it. I've deleted local saved games and re-synched it...
  6. Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?: It is extremely frustrating that the game crashes a lot. It can be on start up, an hour in to gaming, right after loading when opening a door, and so on. I have tried deleting my save files,...
  7. starfield will not launch and keeps displaying this error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield will not launch and keeps displaying this error message: [img] none of the normal fixes have been working but it does work on my hdd, when its moved to my ssd it displays this error and wont boot the game. ive updated windows and gpu drivers. ive reset...
  8. Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?: Game keeps crashing every 15 minutes or so. Installed file size is 101.1GB, VERSION 1.7.23.0. Would really like to enjoy this game but cannot find a solution 714f6f3b-4923-44a2-bf7c-fdf4f3f23e22
  9. Starfield on my Xbox series x keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on my Xbox series x keeps crashing: I've tried power cycling my Xbox and reinstalling but the game still only runs about 10 minutes before crashing 9bd2a7b9-be3a-4e45-ad3b-793001d742c2
  10. Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.: Starfield is crashing literally every 30 seconds or so. Either back to the home page or crashing the entire Xbox and shutting it down. I have hard booted and I have reinstalled the game. Any...