Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X

Discus and support Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm very frustrated with Bethesda. Given the number of users with this problem, it should at least signal that it is working to resolve it. The first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jorge alexandrino1, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X

I'm very frustrated with Bethesda. Given the number of users with this problem, it should at least signal that it is working to resolve it. The first time I played, I reached level 122. Then it became impossible to continue. I deleted everything, including the saved games, reinstalled the game and started from scratch, this time following the tips I found on the internet. This time I only managed to reach level 90 and it became impossible again. Regrettably I gave up. Anyone knows if there is a patch coming to resolve this problem ?

:)

jorge alexandrino1, Nov 14, 2023
  2. GregPhipps1 Win User

Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

It’s the same with my series X. Everything is fine on my end. The game either freezes or crashes at least 5 times a play through. I heard Starfield can’t keep up with the graphics that X expects on their end.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Because you are not trying to factory reset your console, for the most part this step manages to solve any problem you are experiencing. If you cannot solve it, dear, I recommend that you contact Microsoft's official support.

We are Independent Advisors, we handle information but in all cases there are things that are out of our hands, for that same reason I invite you to know that if a factory reset does not work you could contact support.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Jorge A, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with Starfield on your Xbox.

Here are some suggestions that might help you fix the problem:

Restart your console: Make sure you have tried restarting your console. This can solve many problems

Update GPU Drivers: For the most part, a driver update is the best solution for this problem

Perform a clean boot: Type msconfig in the Windows search bar and open it. Next, switch to the Services tab, check the “Hide all Microsoft services” option and select Turn off all

Delete cache: For some players, deleting the cache seems to be the solution. If you haven't tried this, navigate to the following directory by opening the Run box (Win+R) and entering the indicated path: AMD GPU Users: %LOCALPPDATA%AMDDxCache; NVIDIA GPU Users: %LOCALAPPDATA%NVIDIADxCache

Check and repair game files: Launch the app and go to the My Library section. Here, select Starfield and click on the More Options button. After this, select Manage. Now, click on Files and then on Check and Repair

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. jorge alexandrino1 Win User

I already did all this and much more... I have no doubt that this is a serious bug in the game... And how can I " type msconfig in Windows search bar " in a XBox X ??
  6. juan.ovalle Win User

Hello friend's, I was having the same issue, I don'tknow why, but I found out that when my internal storage is over 80% full that happens, I deleted some games and I keep it under 70% and is running well, I'm lv 140, let me know if works for you. Thanks
Thema:

1. Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X - Similar Threads - Starfield keeps crashing

2. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  3. Starfield keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Starfield keeps crashing: Hello and Thanks for reading and maybe reply with solution, Starfield started (way more than before.. than it was around 10 hours playing and 1 crash) crashing yesterday in space above New...
  4. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  5. Why does Starfield keep crashing???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing???: I've been playing for about a week now and I've NEVER had a game that keeps crashing like Starfield, I'm almost ready to delete it and forget it. I've deleted local saved games and re-synched it...
  6. Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?: It is extremely frustrating that the game crashes a lot. It can be on start up, an hour in to gaming, right after loading when opening a door, and so on. I have tried deleting my save files,...
  7. starfield will not launch and keeps displaying this error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield will not launch and keeps displaying this error message: [img] none of the normal fixes have been working but it does work on my hdd, when its moved to my ssd it displays this error and wont boot the game. ive updated windows and gpu drivers. ive reset...
  8. Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?: Game keeps crashing every 15 minutes or so. Installed file size is 101.1GB, VERSION 1.7.23.0. Would really like to enjoy this game but cannot find a solution 714f6f3b-4923-44a2-bf7c-fdf4f3f23e22
  9. Starfield on my Xbox series x keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on my Xbox series x keeps crashing: I've tried power cycling my Xbox and reinstalling but the game still only runs about 10 minutes before crashing 9bd2a7b9-be3a-4e45-ad3b-793001d742c2
  10. Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.: Starfield is crashing literally every 30 seconds or so. Either back to the home page or crashing the entire Xbox and shutting it down. I have hard booted and I have reinstalled the game. Any...