Starfield is not recognizing my special pre-order items on one of my PCs, but it is on the...

Discus and support Starfield is not recognizing my special pre-order items on one of my PCs, but it is on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Starfield installed on different PCs. When I tried to load my last save and play on a different PC today, I got the message "This save relies on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillHoward2, Sep 2, 2023.

1. WillHoward2
    WillHoward2 Guest

Starfield is not recognizing my special pre-order items on one of my PCs, but it is on the...

I have Starfield installed on different PCs. When I tried to load my last save and play on a different PC today, I got the message "This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue loading? Constellation, Old Mars"

I am using my GamesPass Ultimate subscription with the premium content add-on. I am trying to load the game through the games pass interface. Since the Old Mars pack is supposed to be available to everyone with my subscription, it really doesn't make sense. I don't want to lose anything I have in game, so I'm not going to be able to play on this PC until it is resolved, or I am assured that I won't actually lose the items.

Please advise.

:)

WillHoward2, Sep 2, 2023
  2. MaliciousLoki Win User

Starfield is not recognizing my special pre-order items on one of my PCs, but it is on the rest.

Exact same issues as others have posted. Installed Starfield on a completely clean, fully driver upgraded Win11 install. Nothing else on it. Run the game (after enabling offline play, THANKS BETHESDA/MICROSOFT FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THIS), it complains about content missing. Okay, go back to game and select Premium Edition, install it. 56MB later, says installed. Only folder, though, that shows up is Constellation, not Old Mars. Further, even if I wanted to copy the files manually as other people have suggested (to at least fix the Constellation missing content), I can't - even though I'm administrator - because of file system permissions.

This game is bugged to hell and back, and installation issues like this are not making things any easier. I am NOT going to uninstall/reinstall every time something like this happens - that's over 100GB of wear and tear on a brand new NVME drive. No thanks.
  3. AZRoboto506 Win User

Starfield is not recognizing my special pre-order items on one of my PCs, but it is on the rest.

I just uninstalled it at reinstall on my c drive solved my problem
    Did you uninstall all content or just the game?

And when it reinstalled, did it reinstall with the content all in the Starfield folders?
  4. hoagy33 Win User

I am having the same issue. It the Mars folder won't show up. Only the constellation one. And I when I go to the game pass online on the PC it says I don't need to download anything. But only the constellation folder is showing up.
  5. serge r Win User

I uninstalled all with Xbox app

Installed game

Waited for game tobe installed

The installed premium pack

Om c drive

Still is see the folders under c

Did move anything

And it worked

Skins are in the game now
  6. AZRoboto506 Win User

I have the same issue as you, but I'm unable to even move files due to Xbox game folders having this permission I can't change preventing me from writing into the data directory.
Thema:

1. Starfield is not recognizing my special pre-order items on one of my PCs, but it is on the... - Similar Threads - Starfield recognizing special

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus: I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and...
  4. STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]

in XboX Insiders
    STARFIELD UPDATE 1.11.33 [beta]: i bought the game on the xbox app this update + the fallout show made me want to play starfield again but the update is only live on Steam Beta is there a way to get it on xbox insider pc...
  5. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  6. When will the starfield headset restock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the starfield headset restock?: I was wondering when will the xbox starfield headset be available because I really want it and I have the money to buy it. I was waiting for month to check if it is back in stock Can someone tell...
  7. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  8. Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on win11 64bit doesn't run now: I played on win10 with starfield but now (on win11) I can't play Bethesda game issue, error code 0x800704c7 - Microsoft … 74bac5d4-8d6c-4e5f-9ac5-2948f7258f39
  9. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  10. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...