Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?

Discus and support Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have anybody figured out starfield crashing problem yet?. My game shut off my console sometimes and it starting to be pain in my ... submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Parking-Unit2357, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?

Have anybody figured out starfield crashing problem yet?. My game shut off my console sometimes and it starting to be pain in my ...

submitted by /u/Parking-Unit2357
    [link] [comments]

/u/Parking-Unit2357, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Doublepottere Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Same problem here.

starfield crash in 10/15 minutes of gameplay.
  3. BlackmooresNite Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

Same issue. Mine crashes on Starfield, Exoprimal, and NFS Unbound.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne crashing/not loading Xbox one X

Is it only crashing on MH or is there any games you having problems with?. Am asking in case there seems to be hardware failure that means sending the console in for repair.
  5. Mack Taft Win User

Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox series X?

The game Starfield is the only game. I experienced crashes on the very first mission the game crashes. Also when it does run there are black squares on all of the game. I just bought the system.
  6. Vanessaez Win User

Starfield - Xbox PC - Old Mars & Constellation Issue

Hello Ronmar T, I'm Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

I'm a player too, and I've had the same issue with this game. The solutions below worked for me, so I tried most of them. After playing again, I didn't have any more problems.

According to the information provided, it appears that the Starfield DLC files, Old Mars and Constellations, are not properly installed on your PC. This could be due to a number of factors, such as:

An error in the original installation of the DLC.
    A problem with your PC's file system.
    A problem with the Xbox Play Anywhere software.
    To try to resolve the issue, you can follow these steps:

Verify that the DLC files are properly installed on your Xbox. To do this, go to your Xbox's Game Library and select Starfield. Next, select Downloadable Content and make sure that the Old Mars and Constellations DLC are installed.
    If the DLC are installed correctly on your Xbox, try reinstalling the files on your PC. To do this, go to the Starfield installation folder on your PC and delete the Old Mars and Constellations folders. Next, download the DLC again from the Microsoft Store.
    If reinstalling the DLC does not resolve the issue, try repairing the game files. To do this, open File Explorer and go to the Starfield installation folder on your PC. Next, right-click on the "Starfield.exe" file and select "Properties". On the "General" tab, click "Repair".
    If repairing the game files does not resolve the issue either, try uninstalling and reinstalling Starfield.
    Additional solutions

In addition to the steps above, you can also try the following solutions:

Verify that your PC meets the minimum requirements to play Starfield.

Update your graphics card drivers.

Try launching the game in Safe Mode.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?

1. Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs? - Similar Threads - Starfield crashing problem

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update: I sincerely hope someone can help me. This isn't the first time this has happened: I'll be playing Starfield, having fun, then there's an update and suddenly I can't load. Either the game crashes...
  3. Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.: The title says it all. I installed Starfield on my PC with a free month trial of Game Pass that came with it. However, I cannot play the game. Whenever I select "New Game" the game loads for a...
  4. Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my Home Screen: Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my home screen on my series x, but both play on my series s. They are downloaded to internal hard drive. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, powercycled the...
  5. Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing: Frustrated with losing first a Level 80 then Level 51 character, I broke down and upgraded to an Xbox Series X. My Xbox One had served me well, but Starfield was too good to quit because of my...
  6. Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X: I'm very frustrated with Bethesda. Given the number of users with this problem, it should at least signal that it is working to resolve it. The first time I played, I reached level 122. Then it...
  7. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  8. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  9. Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.: I am unable to launch starfield. Every time I launch it, it gives me an error 0x1. I have allowed it through controlled folder access and reinstalled it but it still isn't working. I also have...
  10. Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...: I've been playing Starfield in the Cloud on my Xbox One since September 6. I took out an Ultimate subscription specifically for this game. I quickly noticed that when I play the game, after a...