Starfield Crashes Repeatedly on Series S

Discus and support Starfield Crashes Repeatedly on Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Starfield crashes every 5 to 10 minutes on my series x. I bought the console in June and have had no issues with it. Sometimes it green screens and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/drrevo74, Sep 5, 2023.

1. /u/drrevo74
    /u/drrevo74 Guest

Starfield crashes every 5 to 10 minutes on my series x. I bought the console in June and have had no issues with it. Sometimes it green screens and shuts down the entire system. I have to actually hit the power button on the console to turn. The Starfield sub is full of threads about this but they are being downvoted into oblivion by fans.

Posts about xbox crashes

I reported the issue to Bethesda and followed all of their trouble shooting tip to no avail (restart, reinstall, offline, etc). They said they are aware of the issue and to report it to microsoft.

submitted by /u/drrevo74
    [link] [comments]

/u/drrevo74, Sep 5, 2023
  2. 6Dose6 G Win User

Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing

Forza motorsport unplayable on series s, Darktide unplayable on series s, starfield unplayable on series, Gotham knights unplayable on series s... All these day one release from gamepass crash with in a couple mins and are unplayable please fix.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I play Starfield on my xbox s?

Do you have a One S or a Series S? Starfield is not available for the One.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles

i have a 3080ti and a ryzen 7 5800x, starfield runs 60fps on a 55"4k tv no issues at 4k resolution too. cpu usage hovers around 37% and gpu less than 90% set mostly to high which is higher than series x, i have seen series x running starfield, it is horrid, graphics are running at low to medium if that and 30fps is just yuk.

surprised the series s can even start starfield as the series s is rubbish. series x is very old tech now too, ancient in tech terms.

the 2060 is more powerful than the series s, the series x is less powerful than the 2080.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Starfield

Like i said,it will only run on the current gen consoles,the Series X/S.

The older gen consoles don't have the hardware to run Starfield.

The Xbox One X is a last gen console.Skyrim works as it was made for the Xbox 360 & upgraded to run on Xbox One consoles.

If you want to play Starfield the4n you'll either need to buy a Xbox Series X or S or play it via the cloud if you can.

It's been known that Starfield will only play on current gen consoles for quite a while.
  6. Tron0195 Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

I'm gonna goto my friends house Sunday, he also has a series x and never crashes on starfield, so I'm going to copy his download onto my series x n see how that goes...
Thema:

1. Starfield Crashes Repeatedly on Series S - Similar Threads - Starfield Crashes Repeatedly

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update: I sincerely hope someone can help me. This isn't the first time this has happened: I'll be playing Starfield, having fun, then there's an update and suddenly I can't load. Either the game crashes...
  3. Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.: The title says it all. I installed Starfield on my PC with a free month trial of Game Pass that came with it. However, I cannot play the game. Whenever I select "New Game" the game loads for a...
  4. Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my Home Screen: Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my home screen on my series x, but both play on my series s. They are downloaded to internal hard drive. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, powercycled the...
  5. Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing: Frustrated with losing first a Level 80 then Level 51 character, I broke down and upgraded to an Xbox Series X. My Xbox One had served me well, but Starfield was too good to quit because of my...
  6. Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X: I'm very frustrated with Bethesda. Given the number of users with this problem, it should at least signal that it is working to resolve it. The first time I played, I reached level 122. Then it...
  7. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  8. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  9. Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.: I am unable to launch starfield. Every time I launch it, it gives me an error 0x1. I have allowed it through controlled folder access and reinstalled it but it still isn't working. I also have...
  10. Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...: I've been playing Starfield in the Cloud on my Xbox One since September 6. I took out an Ultimate subscription specifically for this game. I quickly noticed that when I play the game, after a...