Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.

Discus and support Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to launch starfield. Every time I launch it, it gives me an error 0x1. I have allowed it through controlled folder access and reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahmad_Farooq, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Ahmad_Farooq
    Ahmad_Farooq Guest

I am unable to launch starfield. Every time I launch it, it gives me an error 0x1. I have allowed it through controlled folder access and reinstalled it but it still isn't working. I also have updated everything so i don't know what to do now.

:)

Ahmad_Farooq, Oct 27, 2023
  2. CountingDown27 Win User

3. Sodangidni Win User

What are your PC hardware specs, Ahmad_Farooq?
  4. Ahmad_Farooq Win User

I have tried everything in that article. Nothing worked.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ahmad_Farooq. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some guidance with your concern today.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried some of the potential solutions provided in this article created by the game developer:

https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/61089

https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/62766

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

cant play starfield,Error code: (0x1)

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here is something you can try to resolve your query:
    1. Uninstall the game.
    2. Turn off your console.
    3. Unplug from power socket.
    4. Press and hold the power button for 12 seconds.
    5. Plug back the console and turn it on.
    6. Install game and try again.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1. - Similar Threads - Starfield Crash startup

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass for PC Starfield crashes after update: I sincerely hope someone can help me. This isn't the first time this has happened: I'll be playing Starfield, having fun, then there's an update and suddenly I can't load. Either the game crashes...
  3. Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes upon starting new game with no error message.: The title says it all. I installed Starfield on my PC with a free month trial of Game Pass that came with it. However, I cannot play the game. Whenever I select "New Game" the game loads for a...
  4. Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my Home Screen: Both Starfield and Forza crash back to my home screen on my series x, but both play on my series s. They are downloaded to internal hard drive. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, powercycled the...
  5. Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing: Frustrated with losing first a Level 80 then Level 51 character, I broke down and upgraded to an Xbox Series X. My Xbox One had served me well, but Starfield was too good to quit because of my...
  6. Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing in Xbox X: I'm very frustrated with Bethesda. Given the number of users with this problem, it should at least signal that it is working to resolve it. The first time I played, I reached level 122. Then it...
  7. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  8. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  9. Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...: I've been playing Starfield in the Cloud on my Xbox One since September 6. I took out an Ultimate subscription specifically for this game. I quickly noticed that when I play the game, after a...
  10. Starfield continues to crash on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield continues to crash on startup: Hi, I installed Starfield via XBOX game app. I am getting a crash every single time it starts. I have tried everything from checking ram integrity, reinstalling game multiple times, checking...